Who can translate what Conor McGregor is saying?

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Is this Irish English? Can’t understand what McGregor is saying, something about UFC, kicks and trips, something about 8 million dollars, a jet and someone’s wife?

Anyone translate? Thank you, appreciate it.

That sounds like meth and CTE talking. Anyone know a Florida Man?

Conor is talking about recovering from his injury and reclaiming the lw title by defeating Islam in Abu Dhabi. He also mentions not receiving an owed payment of 8 million from Manny Pacquiao

Is this Irish English? Can’t understand what McGregor is saying, something about UFC, kicks and trips, something about 8 million dollars, a jet and someone’s wife?

I honestly cant understand what Kamaru Usman is saying

He is angry at Pacman. Something about it is easy to just maul boxers.

What the holy fucky fuck was that? lmao. I hate Conor but that was literally one of the funniest things I've ever heard.

What the holy fucky fuck was that? lmao. I hate Conor but that was literally one of the funniest things I've ever heard.
I have an acquaintance who uses coke and shrooms daily, barely sleeps. Add alcohol and he sounds just like this.
God he is painful to be around.

Something about please buy my whiskey/drain cleaner, I can barely afford my Teen Versace suits

You need old irish man but they dont like conor

I was gonna let my son listen to it but it looks like it doesn't work anymore, dammit to hell.

Back