Who beat up roy nelson the most?

Lol ok but I'm not going to watch every fight each fighters ever had jerk off. Roy vs Hunt was a damn good until Hunt caught Roy. Roy and Hunt were trading so by definition yes, Roy took damage in the fight with Hunt, resulting in a KO loss.

That was not hunt beating up roy,it was close,just like arlovski one,so no he didnt take as much damage as in other fights

That was not hunt beating up roy,it was close,just like arlovski one,so no he didnt take as much damage as in other fights

I agree Werdurm and JDS beat Roy up, but Hunt did the most damage due to him KO Roy.

I agree Werdurm and JDS beat Roy up, but Hunt did the most damage due to him KO Roy.

I would agree he landed the hardest shot,but my question was who beat him up the most,hunt didnt beat him up,but he did ko him and that is really impressive

JDS
Miocic
Hunt

Hunt is the last of the top 3 because while he did KO Roy, he did not beat him up to a significant extent.

Let's put it this way. Had they been in a ring, JDS woulda sent him over the ropes with a few of those uppercuts. Roy got hurt bad

JDS, he hit Roy with power shot after power shot, big hooks, big uppercut, front kick to the face, kneed his belly over and over, kind of felt bad for Roy.

Back