Who are your top 5 P4P (men)?

1. Jones : never "lost", beat every other fighter easily while partying like crazy, even if banned for PED he is still the best fighter in the world
2. Cormier : because he just could beat anyone in the ufc not named jones (and manhandle most of them)
3. Cruz : unique style, even his injuries couldn't stop him from beating everyone including some decent fighters (TJ fight was really close)
4. MM : he is great and dominates his division but with really not that much talent in it, got dominated by cruz (even if it was years ago)
5. Aldo : Skillwise one of the best out there, just look at what he did to frankie

With all the recent belt changes, the "most dominant" champions list is looking really weak
Men:
1. DJ
2. Cruz
3. Cormier
4. McGregor
5. Bisping

Women:
1. Joanna
2. Nunes
3. Valentina
4. Claudia
5. Pena

Men:
1. Wonderboy
2. Cormier
3. MM
4. McGregor
5. Cruz

Women:
1. Joanna
2. Nunes
3. Miesha
4. Claudia
5. Double K

MM
Cruz
Aldo
Alvarez
Miocic

Joanna
Nunes
Gadelha
Shevchenko
Kowalkiewicz

Cruz
Wonderboy
Cormier
Aldo
RDA

Joanna
Valentina
Nunes
Claudia
Karolina

How can you justify not having Ronda I'm the top 5 women's list? Literally destroyed the whole divison in a way we will never see again. Yeh she got KTFO but her 3 prior to that took a combined 66 seconds.

It's about quality of wins m8. Aldo holds multiple wins over the former LW Champ and legit LW Contenders.

Maia has has great success at both WW and MW.

MM pretty much got chased out of his natural Weight Class into a made up FLW division by El Domin8or lol.
First off, DJ handily outstruck Dom in that fight to he point were he had to spam takedowns with no damage in order to win. By no means was it an outclassing.

As for Aldo, I love Frankie too but beating him (even 2x) doesn't compare to what DJ has done at FLW. He's nearing Anderson's title defense record and has been brutally finishing guys left and right. Aldo hasn't finished anyone since the first Mendes fight years ago, and has been fighting once a year on average. DJ defends the title 3-4 times a year.

Would you say Maia's success at WW and MW has been more plentiful than DC's success at LHW and HW? Because that's crazy talk. DC won the Strikeforce HW Grand Prix and the UFC LHW championship. Maia's never even sniffed a title (that "fight" against Silva was possibly the worst performance ever put on by a title challenger.)

First off, DJ handily outstruck Dom in that fight to he point were he had to spam takedowns with no damage in order to win. By no means was it an outclassing.

As for Aldo, I love Frankie too but beating him (even 2x) doesn't compare to what DJ has done at FLW. He's nearing Anderson's title defense record and has been brutally finishing guys left and right. Aldo hasn't finished anyone since the first Mendes fight years ago, and has been fighting once a year on average. DJ defends the title 3-4 times a year.

Would you say Maia's success at WW and MW has been more plentiful than DC's success at LHW and HW? Because that's crazy talk. DC won the Strikeforce HW Grand Prix and the UFC LHW championship. Maia's never even sniffed a title (that "fight" against Silva was possibly the worst performance ever put on by a title challenger.)

Lol are you trying to justify wins over the Cariossos, 10 fight Cejudos, and Moragas of the world as World Beater material??

Do you realize how shallow the FLW division is? There are WMMA divisions with more depth lol.

How can you justify not having Ronda I'm the top 5 women's list? Literally destroyed the whole divison in a way we will never see again. Yeh she got KTFO but her 3 prior to that took a combined 66 seconds.
Inactivity, not sure she is going to fight again.

With all the recent belt changes, the "most dominant" champions list is looking really weak
Men:
1. DJ
2. Cruz
3. Cormier
4. McGregor
5. Bisping

Women:
1. Joanna
2. Nunes
3. Valentina
4. Claudia
5. Pena

1.DJ
2.Cruz
3.Aldo
4.Cormier
5.Miocic

1.Joanna
2.Cyborg
3.Nunes
4.Gadelha
5.Shevchenko

Men:
1. DJ
2. Cruz
3. Cormier
4. McGregor
5. Bisping

Women:
1. Joanna
2. Nunes
3. Valentina
4. Claudia
5. Pena
TS I take it you get a lot of pussy?

Lol are you trying to justify wins over the Cariossos, 10 fight Cejudos, and Moragas of the world as World Beater material??

Do you realize how shallow the FLW division is? There are WMMA divisions with more depth lol.
How about the Dodsons, McCalls and Benavidez' of the world? Conveniently mention his weakest opponents while ignoring his strongest. Nice attempt. Also you failed to address the inactivity. Someone who barely fights once per year should not be ranked over an active, dominant champ racking up finishes.

And are you trying to block out the memory of McGregor KO'ing Aldo inside a quarter of a minute? Sure seems so. Conor may have lost to Nate but he's still the best featherweight in the world and should be ranked higher than the guy who he flatlined instantly to take the belt.

With that Jones thing going on:

1- Dominick Cruz
2- Demetrious Johnson
3- Daniel Cormier
4- Conor McGregor
5- Stephen Thompson

1- Joanna
2- Amanda Nunes
3- Ronda Rousey
4- Valentina
5- Claudia Gadelha

Considering Jones as suspended fighter:

MM
Cruz
DC
Aldo/Conor
Conor/Aldo

How about the Dodsons, McCalls and Benavidez' of the world? Conveniently mention his weakest opponents while ignoring his strongest. Nice attempt. Also you failed to address the inactivity. Someone who barely fights once per year should not be ranked over an active, dominant champ racking up finishes.

And are you trying to block out the memory of McGregor KO'ing Aldo inside a quarter of a minute? Sure seems so. Conor may have lost to Nate but he's still the best featherweight in the world and should be ranked higher than the guy who he flatlined instantly to take the belt.

Dodson and Benavides are nice wins, McCall is too but not P4P consideration material.

However you can't possibly compare MMs "best of the rest" resume to Aldos epic win list. Mendes x2, Faber, Frankie x2, Cub, KZ, Lamas, KenFlo, Mike Brown, etc, >>>>> Bendavides, Dodson and some other randoms.

Also getting caught by Conor >>>> getting manhandled by Pickett and OUTCLASSED by Cruz.

I also love how you disregard context with the Dominick fight as if somehow Cruz was in any real danger with MMs flailing paddycakes packing ZERO power...

50-45 clear as day.

demetrious-johnson-8.jpg

Dodson and Benavides are nice wins, McCall is too but not P4P consideration material.

However you can't possibly compare MMs "best of the rest" resume to Aldos epic win list. Mendes x2, Faber, Frankie x2, Cub, KZ, Lamas, KenFlo, Mike Brown, etc, >>>>> Bendavides, Dodson and some other randoms.

Also getting caught by Conor >>>> getting manhandled by Pickett and OUTCLASSED by Cruz.

I also love how you disregard context with the Dominick fight as if somehow Cruz was in any real danger with MMs flailing paddycakes packing ZERO power...

50-45 clear as day.

demetrious-johnson-8.jpg
The Pickett fight was over six years ago. Completely irrelevant. I may as well bring up Jose's loss to Luciano Azevedo.

You have Cruz at #1 P4P yet losing to him in a fight where you have plenty of your moments is worse than getting brutally KO'd in the first minute by a previously non-P4P guy? I love you how downplay that loss too... "just getting caught." And I stand by what I said, that fight (Dom vs DJ) was no outclassing. If you truly believe it was then you need to watch it again buddy.

A post fight bruises pic? Really guy? Lmao you can post one of those for just about every single fight in order to make it seem like a more dominant performance or more eventful. Doesn't mean squat.

Continue to completely ignore my point about fight frequency, too.

The Pickett fight was over six years ago. Completely irrelevant. I may as well bring up Jose's loss to Luciano Azevedo.

You have Cruz at #1 P4P yet losing to him in a fight where you have plenty of your moments is worse than getting brutally KO'd in the first minute by a previously non-P4P guy? I love you how downplay that loss too... "just getting caught." And I stand by what I said, that fight (Dom vs DJ) was no outclassing. If you truly believe it was then you need to watch it again buddy.

A post fight bruises pic? Really guy? Lmao you can post one of those for just about every single fight in order to make it seem like a more dominant performance or more eventful. Doesn't mean squat.

Continue to completely ignore my point about fight frequency, too.

If you're fighting Cariossos, Bagas, green Cejudos, what's the point of fight frequency?

Did you honestly think Honda was P4P #1 when she was knocking off Soccer moms Every other month?

As for "Bruises" MM had another cranium growing out of the right side of his face after Cruz was finished with him lol... Just saying don't play down the win son... You don't get points to your legitimacy for getting outclassed by a p4p candidate.

If you're fighting Cariossos, Bagas, green Cejudos, what's the point of fight frequency?

Did you honestly think Honda was P4P #1 when she was knocking off Soccer moms Every other month?

As for "Bruises" MM had another cranium growing out of the right side of his face after Cruz was finished with him lol... Just saying don't play down the win son... You don't get points to your legitimacy for getting outclassed by a p4p candidate.
Lol Ronda never showed 1/10th of the skillset that DJ has. You're really reaching now.

If you're just going to continue to ignore my points and regurgitate the same nonsense then I am done talking with you. Agree to disagree.

Inactivity. For being mentally weak (Which makes it worse).

1) Bork lesnar.

P4P is bullsh$t manlets like to instill on themselves to make them seem more manly than they actually are.

Reality is reality.

You're 135 pounds. You're not gonna beat the 265 pound man right there.

in no order:

cruz, dc, mm, jones, aldo

Mine is for all time.

1. Fedor (only No.1 pfp HW ever)
2. Igor
3. BJ Penn
4. Jose Aldo
5. Anderson Silva.

Back