Who are your top 5 hardest fighters to dislike/fighters w/ the least haters??

20090110080801_kazushi_Sakuraba.JPG

If you hate this man then you have no soul

GSP, JDS, Frankie, Shogun, Belcher

My top 5 in no particular order are:

• Joe Lauzon
  • Rich Franklin
  • Cain V
  • JDS
  • Frankie Edgar

Bonus:
Chris Lytle
Minowaman

where the eff is BRIAN STANN. and to whoever said machida...my entire family hates machida. that dudes annoying. he runs runs runs, counter punches. annoying. I hate his style.

I mean I know the UFC plays up the marine thing alot, but Brian Stann is an awesome dude. When he refused to pound out Sakara because he knew he was out....I mean how can you hate on a guy like that?

In no particular order

Joe Lauzon
Shogun Rua
Frankie Edgar
Forrest Griffin
Wanderlei Silva

Mike Pierce is underrated in the cool dude department. I don't really get the unrequited Rich Franklin love. The dude looks like this and funds a creationism museum.
rich_franklin_ufc147_large.jpg

I didn't know that about Franklin. It does change my opinion of him a little but he still seems like a really nice guy and is always classy win or lose.

No one I know likes Stann.... People really get annoyed at the whole " us marine" " us army" ect thing being jammed down their throats everytime they're discussed. Same reason they don't like Colton. Personally I like Stann.

Before anyone gets butt hurt, I don't care one way or the other about the overuse of Military titles.

Lyoto has way more fans that haters, I mean its not even close.

Who here HATES Lyoto? I mean, would side against him every single fight

before Shogun knock him the fuck out, YES i hate the Dragon, for his boring back away style (but yet exciting when shit happens). Then after the first Shogun fight, hell! Wished he would drown in his own pee
But then the knock out comes, and starting to like him more and more now! :icon_chee

The only thing that would make anyone dislike Fedor is his fans, so I don't know where he fits in with this. Fedor is great, but he has some of the most delusional and preachy fans on this board. Shogun shared this for a while but his fans seem to have finally calmed down.

No one I know likes Stann.... People really get annoyed at the whole " us marine" " us army" ect thing being jammed down their throats everytime they're discussed. Same reason they don't like Colton. Personally I like Stann.
Before anyone gets butt hurt, I don't care one way or the other about the overuse of Military titles.

Same here, Stann fan but I really dislike Colton.

Never really heard about Brian Stann talking about the military or using it to win over fans like Colton does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back