• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who are you cheering for? UFC 210 Edition (Poll)

Who are you CHEERING for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm actually shocked its only a 2:1 ratio of people rooting for Rumble over Cormier, DC seems so unlikeable

Why does DC seem unlikeable? I haven't seen anyone give a good reason for this.

Just look at the discrepancy between these 2 :

Chris Weidman (13-2) vs. Gegard Mousasi (41-6-2)
Chris is 32 with 15 fights. Moose is 31 with 49 MMA fights 5-0 in Kickboxing and 12-1 in Am Boxing

I voted for both Rumble and DC and abstained from voting for the Calvillo vs Gonzalez fight.

Last edited:
Cormier, Mousasi and Cote. I want all these 3 to win. Couldn't care less about the other 2 fights to pick.

Cheering for those 3, and I expect all 3 to have dominate wins

I guarantee to everyone in this thread that Chris Weidman will win at UFC 210

Gimmie good fights and I'm a happy camper. Never really understood the whole cheering for certain people thing.

Every so often I want someone to win or lose just to set up big fights in the future, there's a bit of that in Rumble vs DC (i.e. if Rumble wins, it sets up the long-awaited showdown between Jones and Rumble -- the last remaining outstanding LHW for Jones.) So in a way you could say I'm cheering for Rumble in that regard, but I don't see that as a big enough motivation for me to actually cheer for Rumble or be upset at all if DC won.

Cheering for Rumble but the smart money is on Cormier. Will be fun either way!!!

Cheering for, not picking

Rumble Johnson
The Chris
Cote
Oliveira

Rumble
Moose
Cynthia
Alves
Brooks

I don't really care. The only fighter I would really prefer to see win on that card is Weidman. Nothing against Moose either, it's just that Mousasi's has a lot of neurotic fans, so it's more of a Devils advocate cheer.

I picked Gegard and DC. Moose is a fun fighter to watch(even if he pissed me off with his machida shit talk) I want DC to win so we get Jones Cormier 2

Cheering for Rumble but the smart money is on Cormier. Will be fun either way!!!

That's how i feel. Will be a bummer either way because i'd like to see Jones vs Both again, but i'm more interested in seeing the Rumble fight right now.

Rumble (picking DC tho),Teh Chris, Cote

Nice to see Rumble and Mousasi getting love on here. Shows that people love the exciting fighters!!!

I'm mostly cheering for our city to bring enough support that they want to come back in less than 22 years.

Back