Who are we kidding?

MMA Maine-iac

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Even if Conor loses to Cowboy, unless it's a walk off KO or something similar, he's still getting a title shot. We might as well go on and vent about what's to come. This is the UFC after all and Dana needs another Ferrari.

Conor-baby-Dana-e1450002929736.jpg

I wonder if it's really that important the "title fight" to sell PPVs.

I mean, pretty sure Conor, Lesnar or Ronda would outsell any UFC champ even in a non title fight.

Conor will probably fade out of the spotlight forever if he loses this fight by anything other than a close decision.

Even if Conor loses to Cowboy, unless it's a walk off KO or something similar, he's still getting a title shot. We might as well go on and vent about what's to come. This is the UFC after all and Dana needs another Ferrari.

Hey man I'm from the land of Tim Sylvia's and Marcus Davis' as well. Great noight for a foight!

You know PBS Masterpiece Theater is on. Maybe you'd prefer that?

d29edaa8a312b60c75f851e45202b615.1500

He wont get a title shot if he loses. Probably Edgar at LW.

Well 2020 is off to a great start only 18 days in and I am reading trash like this Conor tko 2nd

If connor gets a titleshot after losing I'll actually never post in this forum again I'll never watch ufc again. I'll leave my job and family and spend the rest of my life as a monk in a remote east asian village.

Back