• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who are the worst JRE guest you've watched?

Xoleth

You're only winning if someone is losing.
@Black
Reaction score
tenor.gif

• Bari Weiss was awful. Only saw the 1st one with her.
  • The Adam Ruins Everything guy was pretty terrible too. Clueless moron that shared nothing but anecdotal stories while acting like an intellectual.
  • Mel Gibson was pretty disappointing. He would only talk about some foreign medical procedures he was into instead of anything interesting about his career.
  • Iliza Shlesinger was pretty bad too. Not really funny or interesting. A bit of a bitch.
  • Anything with Ari Shaffir. Dude is a scumbag. I don't get what his appeal is.

• Bari Weiss was awful. Only saw the 1st one with her.
  • The Adam Ruins Everything guy was pretty terrible too. Clueless moron that shared nothing but anecdotal stories while acting like an intellectual.
  • Mel Gibson was pretty disappointing. He would only talk about some foreign medical procedures he was into instead of anything interesting about his career.
  • Iliza Shlesinger was pretty bad too. Not really funny or interesting. A bit of a bitch.
  • Anything with Ari Shaffir. Dude is a scumbag. I don't get what his appeal is.

That Mel Gibson episode was trash, all he talked about was Stem Cells.

Recently I had to switch off the Kanye episode.

Tom from Blink 182 was crap. Joe didn't call him out on anything

Elon Musk, I find him boring and I can't stand electric cars and the movement behind them.

The ones with the female "comedians." Apart from Ms.Pat. She's great. The ones with the diet guys who think they're unique because they've discovered salads. The ones with hunter guys huffing their own farts because they once killed a duck with a bow from 5 yards away.

Back