• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who are the most humiliated people in history?

Don’t you mean Ralph?

the-simpsons-heart-broken.gif

I dont know why I called him Martin, guess the ole noodle up there aint what it used to be

Not sure if I could ever add historical figures or celebrities who basically all lived lives 99.9999 percent of the population could never even dream of accomplishing to a humiliation list.

I'd say anyone who has had to beg for money on sherdog ranks the highest

The Jews; because the Romans created Christianity and pretty much ended their faith.
Current Judaism isn't based on the Torah but on the Talmud which was written by very anger, jealous, and humiliated Jewish scholars after the majority of Jews in the Middle East converted to Christianity.

But the Jews are one of the oldest if not the oldest ethnic group with a continuous religion. Also they are inordinately successful, hard to say that is humiliating.

Genghis Can dying from falling off his horse and refusing to let anyone find out he was actually a D-level manlet.

Fedor getting tapped out by Werdum. And then his nut-huggers on here claiming Fedor only lost because they were fighting in a cage rather than a ring.

<Dany07>

Reactions: lsa
I'd probably say Chris Chan. The guy has his own wiki documenting all the ways he's been trolled, with hours and hours of youtube documentaries with hours of footage from the guy himself and comics starring a Sonic the Hedgehog/Pikachu hybrid. It's a pretty incredible rabbit hole. Truly a once in a lifetime person

https://sonichu.com/cwcki

One highlight for example is being set up on a fake date where his girl gets stolen by a guy in a pickle costume. Recently got out of jail because a troll got him admit to banging his dementia-ridden mother

Dude had to be resilient to some degree to survive Liquid Chris.

Like the cockroach that walks out of the wreckage after Chernobyl.

Back