• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who are the most durable fighters?

OnlyOffensiveIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif

Kris Moutinho
<{1-13}>
Have to make a, eye of the tiger, rocky music video of him taking punches in a split screen with a Rocky movie. It was unreal watching.

The apocalypse is here, zombies do exist and they have green hair.

Last edited:
Holloway? I can’t recall him taking much damage besides the Poirier fight.
Only other guy who put big shots on him was Aldo.

Holloway hasn’t really taken too much damage throughout his career.

Duable

I actually would not include Tony Ferguson in the most durable list. I think damage has clearly had an impact on him. He doesn’t fight in prime shape at all anymore.

<{hughesimpress}>

The man's 37, father time catches everyone, have you seen the 2011-2019 Tony? That's the definition of taking damage and not giving a single fook.

<{hughesimpress}>

The man's 37, father time catches everyone, have you seen the 2011-2019 Tony? That's the definition of taking damage and not giving a single fook.

I guess you’re right! Sometimes it’s hard to recall how long someone has been fighting for or how old they are unless you actually look up the numbers.

Fabio Maldonado
Guy had some low level skills but was a mid tier fighter in the UFC because of his durability alone

Hendo can take a boatload of abuse , I don’t think I’ve ever seen him get a cut come to think of it

All time?

Big country
Sanchez
Big Nog
Bisping
Lawler
Chael
Hunt
Vitor
Randy
Hendo

There's been a lot of fighters that were still top of the food chain after several severe ass beatings or wars.

some of the fighters I can think of that were done after a few ass beatings or wars were

JDS
Gus
BJ
big rig
Conor
Forrest
Hamill

Holloway? I can’t recall him taking much damage besides the Poirier fight.
Only other guy who put big shots on him was Aldo.

Holloway hasn’t really taken too much damage throughout his career.

Duable

He's eating almost five significant strikes per minute. Just because he eats punches well, doesn't mean he's not taking damage. Plenty of guys have hit him clean and hard throughout his career.

vl9Z7L.gif

I think the fact that you think he hasn't taken much damage is more evidence as to how durable he really is. He wears damage especially well.

Last edited:
Frankie has spent how many years at elite MMA level fighting bigger guys. And he's taken a lot of damage, i think nowdays his chin is shot but his toughness and durability has been legendary over the years. I still haven't forgotten when he took a flush up kick to the nose from...i think it was Bendo, and still fought on, dude is something else.

All time?

Big country
Sanchez
Big Nog
Bisping
Lawler
Chael
Hunt
Vitor
Randy
Hendo

There's been a lot of fighters that were still top of the food chain after several severe ass beatings or wars.

some of the fighters I can think of that were done after a few ass beatings or wars were

JDS
Gus
BJ
big rig
Conor
Forrest
Hamill
No Condit??

Ben Rothwell has been getting cracked at HW for more than 50 fights in a 20 year period and has only been knocked out twice and even then I don't think they were clean KOs.
Arlovski knocked him pretty fucking dead.

Back