Who are the best athletes in UFC

1_medium.gif

lol looks like a ninja turtle is fighting a 12 year old.

Brawk was. GSP was close. Randleman was a freak too.

Now? Sage, OSP, Romero, Conor. I think Robbie is a lot more athletic than people think (check out his sprawls). Shawn Jordan was very athletic but got cut. I don't know, there really aren't as many freak athletes in the sport as there were 5-10 years ago.

Ronda is a once in a lifetime athlete

Lol... Jones is the best athlete by far in the UFC and he's b- at best. UFC is full of c level athletes. If any of these people could compete in other sports, they would. But they can't, so they do mma instead.

Anyone who could have made it in the NBA and chose MMA instead is out of their mind.

Lol... Jones is the best athlete by far in the UFC and he's b- at best. UFC is full of c level athletes. If any of these people could compete in other sports, they would. But they can't, so they do mma instead.
You are only considering the bigger athletes. Guys who weigh 170 and less, what pro sport other than horse riding and MMA could they possibly get in?

People won't agree with this because he's new in UFC with the hype behind him and everything, but Northcutt imo.

There was a video of him outrunning lots of solid UFC athletes by far. Like..... by far.

And also stuff like this only strengthens the argument;

siT53N8%2B-%2BImgur.gif
special place in hell for people like you

You are only considering the bigger athletes. Guys who weigh 170 and less, what pro sport other than horse riding and MMA could they possibly get in?

A ton of NBA guys weigh under 170 lbs.

I got Felice Herrig. Didn't she make it to the 3rd step of the quintuple steps on American Ninja Warrior ?

That's badass athleticism at the highest level.

Back