• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who’s watching Nina Drama interviews?

l@nd0

I like sex and violence.

I don't look up to whores, and agree with the old school sort of philosophy that slut shaming serves a moral purpose for society, and even would take it a step further that the glamorization of sexual promiscuity is not a net positive for a civilized society that already struggles BADLY with single parent situations, orphans, and absentee parents (jail, drugs, etc).

But I still enjoy titties and fights.

It’s better than the alternative. Women can’t even read books in some parts of the world

But it is though really. That’s the world we live in for the most part
Nah. We used to know how to have a healthy middle ground. It wasn't even that long ago.

Saying its either covering women in hijabs and taking their human rights away vs having them parade around in little to no clothes and selling their bodies and sleeping around with everyone to get ahead is black and white thinking.

Who’s the target demographic for these videos? Basically she has a fighter on and they just talk about filthy stuff. Nothing fight related. It doesn’t make you want to see that fighter any more or have any more interest in their career. I’d even go as far to say that it actually takes a shine away from some of the fighters. Aspinall looked like an absolute moron the other day when he tried to follow suit with the other filthy interviews Nina Drama has. I’m all for free speech and everything else, but yeah, just interested what the purpose is.

I don't believe she asked any provocative questions of Tom. He did that entirely on his own accord.

Does she take it up the butt? nah hold up I'll get Tom to ask her.

Too much Drama for me!

tumblr_pgmfv0AH9W1s3ebvq_1280.jpg

Is not like her beginings were promisisng..

I have watched one, and a short off of one, linked in a thread.

So, not me I guess

Back