Who’s the ultimate Chad from the UFC?

What is a chad? After seeing the pictures here though, not sure I want to know!:confused:
"A Chad is a stereotypical alpha male: he is depicted as an attractive, successful, muscular, cocky, and very popular among women." (Dictionary.com)

What is a chad? After seeing the pictures here though, not sure I want to know!:confused:
I had to run a google search

A chad usually means a sexually active alpha male who ladies do everything in their power to get to fuck them while off birth control so they can lock us down with a baby. Women also tend to fight and compete with each other over chads.

Edit: it also seems to be a popular incel term .
While looking up the definition I came upon....a lot of incel shit lol
This came up while googling. titled under "why all women are sluts now"
serious answer: birth control + social safety nets = promiscuity. Also, promiscuity + hypergamy = competition between women for the top 10% of chads, and they compete by being slutty.

Long answer: In the past, no birth control mean that promiscuity had an obvious consequence: bastard children. And the lack of welfare programs meant that a bastard child was a real problem. As a result, women controlled themselves, and most of them waited until marriage to have sex.

Now that women don't have to wait (because there's no longer any negative consequences) they can fuck whomever they want, so they're fucking exclusively chads. To be fair, you'd do the same if you fuck any woman - you'd fuck the hot ones.

Hilariously, women are still following their instincts. They're attempting to lock-down men by creating a bond with them through sex. I'm sure that strategy works in a tribe of 50 individuals, with no birth control etc. But in the modern world, it doesn't work. Chad doesn't bond with you because you let him dump a load in you. He ghosts you.

So now, these promiscuous hypergamous women (foolishly) attempting to lock down chad by offering him sex are in a situation where they are competing with each other for those few top 10% men. This leads them to get more and more slutty in the hopes of getting chad's attention.

probably the heavyweights, overeem,velasquez,stipe, JDS,brendan shaub,etc.

roger huerta and faber for the smaller weights.

GSP.

war machine.

phil baroni

mike perry.

Brian Stann
18_136PrePresser.jpg
chadliest jaw and chin. Chad Chaderson

There was this one guy had a massive chad chin. Cant remember his name. Think he was a navy seal or something.

Brian Stann maybe but he was in the U.S. Army I believe.

Back