Who’s the greatest LW of all time?

Khabib>=Penn

Really close between the two. Khabib will definitely surpass “The Prodigy” as the greatest LW of all time if he beats Tony. HM Bendo.

Last edited:
Horrible list..Connor has a losing record against 155ers in the ufc. No Pettis who beat benson twice in his prime. No BJ or Gomi? What a joke.

<1>
You had to lie to make my list look bad, which proves you’re full of shit. Conor has a losing record against 155ers? He has wins against Eddie, Nate, Cowboy, Poirier and only lost to Khabib and Nate.

And talking about records, BJ Penn? His impressive
16-14-2 record has GOAT written all over it. Gomi? With his 4-9 UFC record?
Penn and Gomi actually hold the records for the longest UFC losing streaks, BJ 7 loses and Gomi 5.

The only thing that is a joke here is you, sir.

9 LW fights wins in a row, breaking the record for most LW title defenses in a row.

Some loses mixed in there at WW and other weights etc.

But we are talking about LW fighters.

Who ever you suggest is better , do they have WW, MW and Open weight (lhw vs machida) mixed in their resume??
Why would fights in other weights effect his lightweight fights ? ...

It's still BJ Penn. He's going through a rough time right now, and that's an understatement, so people are gona downplay his whole career.

But if khabib beats tony, he's got a legit argument for the greatest LW of all time. He might even be in overall GOAT conversation after that.

Personally, I think he lost legitimately--if narrowly--to Pulver, who was a beast at the time. The rematch didn't show the first decision was flawed but that Penn had upped his game.
You might be right.

you have Eddie on your list but not the guy who dethroned him? I’m not a nut sucker but he objective.
Hard to be an all time great LW when you've had two fights at LW lol. Not sure why this is so hard to grasp

Penn
Frankie
Gomi
Khabib

Can make an argument for all of these

I love getting called on for the easy ones Answer: Who is Khabib the Eagle...... for the question Who is the greatest mma LW of all time.

Back