Who’s the best fighter not in the UFC?

Rory
Mousasi
Minakov
MVP
Mike Chandler
Aaron Pico will be high on the list after a few more fights

Bellator have a few decent prospects right now like Pico and Ed Ruth

I'd love to see how guys like Chandler, Eduardo Dantas and the Pitbull brothers (especially Patricio) would fare in the UFC

cant say mvp since all he does is beat cans.

<<do you think the UFC is slowly losing its grip on having the best fighters?>>

yes

I'll check his fights out.

Thanks!
You wont be disappointed, kids potential is insane. Wrestled (and beat) some of the best freestyle guys in the world and as stated before has really solid hands, trains at Wild Card under Freddie Roach. Im more hyped to see him fight again than just about anybody including UFC guys

UFC does a poor job at scouting top talent for such a big organization

It almost feels like an ego thing where they want you to come begging at their doors for a chance while Scott cokers does his research and finds phenomenal talent.

UFC= CM punk or dudes that leaves Bellator/strikeforce

MVP and Paul Daley

UFC does a poor job at scouting top talent for such a big organization

It almost feels like an ego thing where they want you to come begging at their doors for a chance while Scott cokers does his research and finds phenomenal talent.

UFC= CM punk or dudes that leaves Bellator/strikeforce

I see where you're coming from, but don't think that's totally accurate. What about Zabit Magomedsharipov? Fuck, I can't believe that's actually a name. Khabib? Conor back in the day? Mirsad Bektic?

Sure, Aaron Pico is a big prospect that Bellator scooped up, but I find it funny how ppl conveniently forget how he was waxed in his debut by a journeyman. Almost all elite, GOAT contenders have similar losses, but he hasn't done enough to prove that wasn't a fluke yet.

Last edited:
Mousasi, obviously.

Outside UFC/Bellator it's tough. Many great, well established and proven guys like Bibiano Fernandes and Mamed Khalidov, but they are at the end of their careers and may be on decline. Ben Askren is retired. Therefore i would go with Kyoji Horiguchi, currently at Rizin.

As far as fighters who never fought for UFC, Sergey Pavlovich and Andre Harrison definitely are up there. Akhmed Aliev, Askar Askarov and Khusein Khaliev are some russian beasts that personally i would be curious to see in UFC. Tomasz Narkun, maybe. Kleber Koike Erbst, because why not.

Rory Vs. Mousasi winner, possibly Ryan Bader or Phil Davis

surprised no one mentioned the gooch.

(horiguchi)

I see where you're coming from, but don't think that's totally accurate. What about Zabit Magomedsharipov? Fuck, I can't believe that's actually a name. Khabib? Conor back on the day? Mirsad Bektic?

Sure, Aaron Pico is a big prospect that Bellaire scooped up, but I find it funny how ppl conveniently forget how he was waxed in his debut by a journeyman. Almost all elite, GOAT contenders have similar losses, but he hasn't done enough to prove that wasn't a fluke yet.
Who conveniently forgot Pico lost? The fuck? He has only had 4 fights. Who has forgotten he is a wrestler who can do this?

My vote goes to Kyoji Horiguchi. Kid is a fucking monster.

ben askren crushes mvp.

Oh yeah forgot askren he’s a good choice too. Yeah fa sho I think he’d bust mvp up based on what I’ve seen but mvp could win that fight as well. His tdd when engaged is pretty average so far but he’s good at Circling away from that at distance with his footwork, I don’t think that’d work against askren but that would be bad ass to find out.

If you want to discuss this, I suggest you repost this thread in the worldwide forum. A lot of guys with infinite knowledge of the non-american based orgs that can give you better answers than you will get here imo. And unfortunately many refuse to come to the heavies anymore.

Mousasi period . Not just in the ufc he is the best middleweight in the world

Back