Whittaker will destroy Israel

lol wut? He would need Kelvin's chin.

Literally won two fights with Yoel fucking Romero landing bombs on him

but hey

he needs Kelvin's "I survived 5 rounds with Israel Pillowfist Adesanya" Gastellum's chin

Nope. I love these threads. The hype is real. Anderson Silva 2.0 is here people. Whittaker will lose. Mark my words.

I don't know man....Whitaker is better than Gas. But! Whitaker doesn't have that Chin to keep him in the fight.

Robert had a great chin to keep him in the fight against romero. Romero bombs are no fucking joke.

DING DING DING. Gas has a Mexican chin. Roberts chin isn't that great.

You're right, he has that Polynesian chin that gave us fighters like Cabbage Correia, Mark Hunt, BJ Penn, Max Holloway

Same bs people said after the Israel fight. Israel has a great chance given the style.

Not only is Israel clearly on that next level..it's not like Bobbie will make it to the cage anything close to 100 percent. He's a beast but I think he's giving up that belt later this year.

He's just another one of those fighters. I remember everyone shitting on Anderson here talking about how Franklin was going to pull his card. I think he's going to have a good run and not be stopped for awhile.

Did you think Israel hits harder than Romero now?

Accumulation of shots and precision brother! He can drop him with accuracy a few times and then finish him. Thompson KOd Bobby with precision.

Robert had a great chin to keep him in the fight against romero. Romero bombs are no fucking joke.

Yah, for sure. But it's the accurate shot and lands over and over that does the damage. If Izzy lands the way he did tonight, I don't think Whitaker will take that damage.

DING DING DING. Gas has a Mexican chin. Roberts chin isn't that great.
It's not great but he managed to not get put away through 50 mins with Yoel even after eating many nuclear bombs?

Umm what?

Back