Whittaker and Khabib

Mokiller

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Whittaker is planning to comeback in August. His last defence, which was not a defence, was 9 June 2018. He will have not defended for over a year (Officially 2 years).

Khabib won the title and 6 months later defended it succesfully. He is planning to comeback in September or at worst November.

So why are sherdoggers calling for stripping Khabib and not for bobby?

Be consistent sherdoggers.
If you call for stripping Khabib call for stripping bobby too.

#StripBobby
#KhabibBless

I dont think either should be stripped as yet.
But perhaps some people see it as such - Khabib is choosing not to fight for arbitrary 'moral' reasons, however bobby has/had legitimate medical issues.
Also it's not his fault his first defence wasnt legit, yoel is a weight cheat

Cause Whittaker got his ass handed to him in his last fight and I don’t see him as MW champ anyway.

Yoel bless.

Two things
Firstly I believe Robert should be stripped
Secondly Rob physically can’t defend, khabib can but doesn’t want to

Each division should have 6 belts. All different colors. They can call them Infinity Belts. It would solve this problem.

I see you felt it necessary to make a new thread to continue trolling.....

3 out of 10 you need new material .

Why? We'll get Israel vs. Bobby if he wins against Kelvin. That's a fight I wanna see.

Whittaker was out for reasons that were beyond his control. Khabib could have returned after 9 months of suspension but he wants to self suspend himself for 1 year in solidarity with his teammates. You know, the ones who absolutely deserved to be punished and red shirt arguably got off lightly with just a 1 year ban when he went full boxing on Conor.

That said to me if Whittaker can't defend his belt in July/August assuming no major injuries to Kelvin-Israel winner then he absolutely deserves to be stripped.

Whittaker is planning to comeback in August. His last defence, which was not a defence, was 9 June 2018. He will have not defended for over a year (Officially 2 years).

Khabib won the title and 6 months later defended it succesfully. He is planning to comeback in September or at worst November.

So why are sherdoggers calling for stripping Khabib and not for bobby?

Be consistent sherdoggers.
If you call for stripping Khabib call for stripping bobby too.

#StripBobby
#KhabibBless
First of all, I'd be fine stripping Bobby. Second, its a little different as Bobby is injured and Khabib is just taking a year off to be a self righteous asshole.

Uhh they're on a different division dude, why not both fights? you okay in there buddeh?

I never said anything about not wanting or not watching izzy vs Bobby. I would watch. But I think Kelvin got this.

Jerome wanted to come up and it's his decision.

#KHABIBBLESS

First of all, I'd be fine stripping Bobby. Second, its a little different as Bobby is injured and Khabib is just taking a year off to be a self righteous asshole.

Well make a thread or say in the comments you want too see both guys stripped instead of calling tor Khabib only.

#KHABIBBLESS

One guy has a choice, the other guy doesn't.
#retared
#bigotry

Last edited:
Each division should have 6 belts. All different colors. They can call them Infinity Belts. It would solve this problem.

the sum of all colors'll be white.

giphy.gif

Well make a thread or say in the comments you want too see both guys stripped instead of calling tor Khabib only.

#KHABIBBLESS

I'm not going to go make a thread just so you can feel better about yourself. Khabib is shaping up to be the same shitty champion that McGregor was. Some people hate that. Myself included. Get over it.

I'm not going to go make a thread just so you can feel better about yourself. Khabib is shaping up to be the same shitty champion that McGregor was. Some people hate that. Myself included. Get over it.

Bobby is a shittier champion. Wait is he even a Champion? He never beat GSP for the title or defended against the champion like Khabib did.

#StripBobby
#KHABIBBLESS

Back