• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whittaker airs suspicions about Yoel

that explained why the crowd boo right?

because it is unlisted, if it is unlisted that means it is legal and they can use it
unlisted banned substance = legal

That's not actually how it works, hence why Yoel still recieved a punishent, though a reduced one. It is up to the fighters to know what they put into their bodies, and they have sups which are trusted by the USADA, if you choose to use your own, you must accept the possibility there might be contaminants in it.

Now, I do not consider Yoel a cheat for this, but he did indeed have PED's in his system and took the punishment given, so to me it's all water under the bridge.

that explained why the crowd boo right?

because it is unlisted, if it is unlisted that means it is legal and they can use it
unlisted banned substance = legal

The nutrition company didn’t list one of the ingredients in their product- not usada. The ingredient/ substance in question was already listed as a banned substance on usada list.
The supplement itself was not known to contain any banned substances as far as usada was concerned only because the nutrition company didn’t declare it.

The nutrition company would be the only ones at fault in this case if you choose to believe yoels story.

Yoel still ingested a substance that was already banned by usada, the only hing up for debate is whether he really knowingly knew he had.

Last edited:
He was cleared by USADA after a thorough investigation and even filed a lawsuit against the company that produced those tainted supplements.
Get your facts right.
Maybe, you need to "check your facts". He wasn't "cleared", he negotiated a lesser suspension. The PED was in his system and he brought forth a "tainted" supplement that wasn't originally listed, like everyone who has ever popped. They determined that he MAY have not ingested it purposely and reduced his suspension but he was never cleared. This is similar to what jones tried but I believe that what got him the full suspension was the fact that both the tainted supplement and the banned substance came in the same package, as if he was buying a "built in" excuse. Had he and his guy not been stupid enough to order the crap in the same package, he may have been "cleared", just like Romero, and all of his die-hards (which we know are his fake accounts) would be screaming louder about his "goat" status.

All three have been busted by the USDA. Hard to believe, they look all natty.
upload_2018-6-22_9-53-18.jpeg

I can't believe Yoel has people on here that actually defend him, hell I was given some yellow card on here for making my personal feelings known about him on a post I made, which is beyond strange IMO... This ain't my first message board account, and it ain't my first time using the internet.... Kinda obvious why that is.

Yoel has cheated and been caught cheating. It's baffling people defend a 41 year old that looks like him (he's a freak of nature /s)... OK so he has this bulky muscular natural body you say? OK... He looked on death's door in weigh ins, and you're telling me a 41 year old just recovers as easily as a 25 year old Darren Till does? LoL.... If a bird quacks, I pretty much know it's a duck.

And can people actually express their own opinions about something they actually experienced, without people who've probably never even trained a MMA day in their life calling him some idiot or that he's lying, just because. Whittaker fought him twice, noticed a considerable difference, states that... and ya'll wanna bash Whittaker? It's like blind love for Yoel.

You all tell me, how much access you think USADA has to Cuba to go test him? It feels weird defending another man's word's about another man, but it's frustrating reading some people's comments on here about the matter. It's like they're a tape recorder that just is on repeat, no thought process of their own.

These are my feelings, I'm not bashing anyone, not attacking anyone... I'm 40 and don't need another yellow card, or red, or purple or whatever other color card for sharing them.

Why don't people actual
The kind that improve your muscle mass
The obvious problem with this idea is that he looked the exact same in both fights. He didn't just start using peds, he always has been using peds and it's frustrating how naive people still are about thinking not getting caught means not using.

Yoel wrestled his whole life,most wrestlers do look like a like greek gods, maybe not untill 40,but he is special and competed on the highest level.

Whittaker has morphed into a complete dick after this fight. He’s doing everything in his power to avoid another fight with Yoel

Bobby acting real Drago right about now.

giphy.gif

Whittaker has morphed into a complete dick after this fight. He’s doing everything in his power to avoid another fight with Yoel

Well, he has beat him twice in the last 11 months, that might have something to do with it.

It is weird that the body change seems to have been a recent thing though, right? I mean, apparently it wasn't always this way. Maybe its down to a change in Yoel's defensive stance, maybe its something else. I honestly don't know. Just think its interesting that Whittaker feels so strongly about it.
Rockhold also said Romero's body felt like steel. Interestingly, no one was saying that about Romero before the Rockhold fight. Perhaps it's a new defensive stance. Perhaps it's some sort of chemical help. I'm too ignorant to know.

He was cleared by USADA after a thorough investigation and even filed a lawsuit against the company that produced those tainted supplements.
Get your facts right.

SHUUUUUT THE FUUUUCK UP WITH THIS SHIT

Literally anyone who has ever popped has claimed “tainted supplements,” and it is 100% never true. Some of you people are so fucking clueless

There's going to be people on suicide watch the next time Romero pops for Peds.

Rofl His team “gave” them the suppliment. You realise all he is claiming is that he did know the shit had it in it. USADA cannot prove otherwise hence the down graded offence just perchance same manager tried to get Jones off using same excuse.

Yoel will Pop again cqn’t wait to see all you fucktards who think he is natty cry into your pillows.

Honestly, anyone who is fighting at this level that is using shady no-name brand supplements knows exactly what they are doing, but acts shocked when they find out it was "tainted." Yoel gets paid enough to use the name brand supplements sold at GNC, and if he can't afford that, get their cheaper cousin from Wal-Mart. No one is simply rolling the dice on some unknown supplement no one has ever heard of. People are taking them because they are tainted.

Back