White Vale Tudo Shorts

Little Mac

GREAT SAIYAMAN!!!!
@purple
Reaction score
Does Anyone know where i can get white Vale Tudo Shorts??Not the Loose Fit style(Cause i Already got them) The Renzo Gracie Style with out any symbols or wording on it just plain white cause im gonna add The LVCC Patches on them..Thanks

I would contact one of the retailers that post here and ask them the names of some of the companies. They can tell you where a certain company gets their shorts. Then you could buy it form them directly. Might be hard though, most companies like that only sell their product in bulk.

Little Mac said:
Does Anyone know where i can get white Vale Tudo Shorts??Not the Loose Fit style(Cause i Already got them) The Renzo Gracie Style with out any symbols or wording on it just plain white cause im gonna add The LVCC Patches on them..Thanks

Sir , How many do you need ?

Do you want them all white including the waist and legs trim ?

RIOFIGHTWEAR said:
Sir , How many do you need ?

Do you want them all white including the waist and legs trim ?
Yes Just Solid White all around..With no Print..I bought a pair of Brazilian Top Team Black Shorts at Cassio Werneck's place is Sac Cali..I only need one pair..how much are they???

Little Mac said:
Yes Just Solid White all around..With no Print..I bought a pair of Brazilian Top Team Black Shorts at Cassio Werneck's place is Sac Cali..I only need one pair..how much are they???

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is what I call service.

Little Mac said:

Don't white shorts (especially loose fit) get dirty really fast while rolling?

Little Mac said:

Sir ,sent you a PM

Cheers ,

We have white with Black stitch. We can print what you want on it and it wont ever come off.
Paul
www.xfgear.com

Can I ask a question? I don't mean to sound like a jerk, this is just a serious question. What is with the white Vale Tudo shorts? It just seems like I'm always hearing about white Vale Tudo shorts, or white gloves. Is there any specific reason? Like are they popular with a certain team? Or do they just seem cool to a lot of people?

Iceman,
I do not know the logic behind white gloves but with white shorts in the olden days the champ always wore white and the challanger wore black. Also the person wearing white, wins most of the split decisions.

GamenessPitbull said:
Iceman,
I do not know the logic behind white gloves but with white shorts in the olden days the champ always wore white and the challanger wore black. Also the person wearing white, wins most of the split decisions.

Interesting, is there some sort of psychological background to this, or do good guys just really wear white?

Scorcho,
I don't think only good guys wear white. The psychology behind it was, the judges would focus more on the fighter wearing the white shorts. But also you have to remember that in the the 50's their was only black and white TV's and viewers could tell the champ by the color of their shorts which was white.

you'll be hard pressed to find any fightwear company that will sell you a blank anything....

GamenessPitbull said:
Scorcho,
I don't think only good guys wear white. The psychology behind it was, the judges would focus more on the fighter wearing the white shorts. But also you have to remember that in the the 50's their was only black and white TV's and viewers could tell the champ by the color of their shorts which was white.

Cool. I will keep this in mind when buying my gear for fights.

Back