• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White people and white discrimination

The old white men ran it so poorly that non white, young and old, men and women from countless countries fight and claw for a chance to reach the US.

I have always hated this argument, I am pretty pro ethnic diversity and immigration , but to say old whitey has ruined the US is pretty fucking stupid.

Until people from all over the world stop coming (legally and illegally) to the racist, oppressive, misogynistic, xenophobic, hateful, white privileged western countries by the millions each year I will not be taking the progressive whining about how terrible western countries are seriously.

Dear Progressive Crybabies,

<3> <DisgustingHHH>

Sincerely,

Devout Pessimist

As to your comment the country has gone to shit with white old men running it , maybe letting someone else take a crack at running things wouldn't be such a bad thing

Why? The minorities and women who have made it into politics have shown they can play ball as well as the worst of them. What would change?

In regards to the Hispanic population surge in particular this applies as well. Look at the Hispanic politicians we have now active in the US. they are a joke. Many countries lumped into the Hispanic/Latino sphere are shit holes. Being Hispanic myself i don't see any unique thing we would bring to the table that would shake things up. Same applies for whatever else.

It's hard to know if you've been the victim of discrimination, but the fact that they straight up fucking tell you that they want to balance out the number of straight white males in most industries doesn't really leave it up to speculation. I checked job listings plenty of times in my first few years of working and saw "females encouraged to apply" in the job ad. I didn't not get the job because of discrimination because I didn't even bother applying.

Actually that is up to debate......Even racist, I mean KKK Racist, don't admit they are racist.

Racism is such a negative word, that almost no white person would admit it...They will use every mental gymnastic tactic in the world just to not admit it.

We already seeing a lot of racial resentment, I seen studies that show, that this is indeed true......We also seen down low racism, straight up racism that always attacks culture instead of genetics now. Then of course, there is subconscious racism, now this one is just societies fault, even blacks have negative views of blacks because of the bullshit we have been taught subconsciously.

This is a very dangerous way of thinking. It's sort of like the 'taqiyya' claims from critics of Islam (I'm a critic of Islam, but I avoid getting into claims of taqiyya).
You've basically left no room to be convinced - even by the truth - because you've immunized yourself against discussion that doesn't fit your preconceptions by painting your opposition into a narrative corner where their claims of innocence are either the result of their lying or the subconscious racism they carry but that they may not even be aware of.

Last edited:
Obviously, but you're being naive if you don't think the reality is this is to cater primarily to people of Mexican heritage and negatively impacts non Spanish speakers which most white people dont speak
I was referring to both sides in being stupid.

My comment was directed at @RIPWarrior who always comes off as a whiney little malcontent who is mad at the world ( minorities in particular)

As to your comment the country has gone to shit with white old men running it , maybe letting someone else take a crack at running things wouldn't be such a bad thing
Maybe by your list of acceptable counties that aren’t run by white people is going to be really short, and before someone says it I mean western culture not white race but I use white for shorthand

Nowadays, no other race of people whines and bitches more about being victims then white people. Example - this fucking thread.

Nowadays, no other race of people whines and bitches more about being victims then white people. Example - this fucking thread.

The numbers don't really lie though. They are the massively disproportionate victims of interracial violence and have to navigate academic/corporate systems specifically designed to reduce their odds of success. The sheer quantity of propaganda aimed at driving them to statelessnes across the world is nauseating. What's your counterargument?

I'm not white by the way (before you announce that I'm white therefore my opinion shouldn't be taken seriously).

I think people get stuck mentally in a specific time. Many of us drawing attention to the current situation would have been the same people drawing attention to the inverse relationship in the 1920s. We don't like bully mobs.

Horseshit

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-09-29/race-and-homicide-in-america-by-the-numbers
Pretty much the same, his graph was divided by 100,000 people, there are a lot more whites than blacks. Like 4-5x times as much(5 if you count white hispanics, 4 if not)

The numbers don't really lie though. They are the massively disproportionate victims of interracial violence and have to navigate academic/corporate systems specifically designed to reduce their odds of success. I don't see how there's much room for argument. Do you have one?

I'm not white by the way (before you announce that I'm white therefore my opinion shouldn't be taken seriously).

I'm not even talking about violence alone (in which case, asians are even bigger victims). I'm talking about day to day life. Whites feeling oppressed because minorities get roles in movies, or saying they feel oppressed because affirmative action black kids can easily get into college, or Europeans bitching about immigrants even though they've been immigrating/conquering foreign lands for centuries. They don't see the irony of living in a place like America, South Africa, or Australia. Or white people losing their shit when an SJW with zero political power says something mildly offensive towards the white race.

I can't begin to count the number of times i've heard a white person bitch about how its ok to be racist towards whites but not other races, even though other races (excluding blacks) get shit on a whole lot worse but don't complain as much.

As an asian person, you whites are such whiny little bitches at times.

Pretty much the same, his graph was divided by 100,000 people, there are a lot more whites than blacks. Like 4-5x times as much(5 if you count white hispanics, 4 if not)

There is quite a gulf between 4-5 and 9, which is the bullshit he posted, which cited the FBI, but contradicts the info on their site.

By discrimination, are you guys only talking about discrimination by government and employers? Because there is discrimination that happens every day that would never show up in statistics. There are places white people aren't allowed to go, at least around here. Not because of government legislation, but because the people there say so. Isn't that discrimination?

Example, I came home from the army on leave once and brought a white friend with me. We went to this joint in Northeast DC that is basically an underground strip joint. I never see white people in there but didn't really think about it. I go to the bathroom and when I come back my buddy is all shook up. I'm like what's wrong bro? He say's "they won't let me sit anywhere, I tried multiple chairs but everywhere I try to sit, somebody tells me the seat is taken". I laughed and told everyone that he was with me. A few people asked me why I brought him there and I told them to f off. Do you think my buddy would say he ever felt discriminated against?

A friend of mine did his master degree in Texas, he was walking and entered a black neighborhood without knowing it. He is brazilian but is light skinned. He was suddenly approached by 6 blacks asking him what the fuck he was doing there. He said he was just walking back home and didn't know much about the place because he was foreign and they let him go
Nothing serious happened but what kind of attitude is that?

There is quite a gulf between 4-5 and 9, which is the bullshit he posted, which cited the FBI, but contradicts the info on their site.
4-5x times more people, plus your graph already show something like double the murder rate for blacks killing whites. So it would be something like 8 to 10 times higher per capita rate

I'm not even talking about violence alone (in which case, asians are even bigger victims). I'm talking about day to day life. Whites feeling oppressed because minorities get roles in movies, or saying they feel oppressed because affirmative action black kids can easily get into college, or Europeans bitching about immigrants even though they've been immigrating/conquering foreign lands for centuries. They don't see the irony of living in a place like America, South Africa, or Australia. Or white people losing their shit when an SJW with zero political power says something mildly offensive towards the white race.

I can't begin to count the number of times i've heard a white person bitch about how its ok to be racist towards whites but not other races, even though other races (excluding blacks) get shit on a whole lot worse but don't complain as much.

As an asian person, you whites are such whiny little bitches at times.

I told you I'm not white in my previous post. I'm middle eastern.

This argument doesn't do it for me. You can't conveniently ignore factual/measurable victimization (violent crime and to a lesser degree academic/professional penalties) while citing subjective pettiness like movie casting.

I also feel that anti-immigration sentiment in US/Aus increased dramatically due to the fate of Europe.

The idea of the entire Asian continent being projected to have a non-Asian majority within a few generations while police forces arrested Asians who spoke out against systematic displacement would blow your mind and tempt you towards extreme nationalism. Asian-Americans would vote based on pure survivalisticI think it's beyond the comprehension of anyone who isn't under total existential threat.

I'd rather be unpopular for a couple more years by empathizing with the colonization of Europe and scapegoating of/violence epidemic towards American whites than be the guy who thought the slave trade or colonization of India etc were sweet ideas back when they were popular. Speaking out against evil just feels good.

the indigenous were killed off by disease...

there was a genocide in Rwanda and genocide in Armenia

stop with your nonsense. whites and blacks are equally fucking crazy and murderous
no the us government did kill native peoples. I have to wonder if most natives were killed of by disease when they are large native populations in peru and guatemala who had the same contact with white people. Its simple, countries that partook in genocide have smaller native population than those that didnt.

Back