• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

White people and white discrimination

if its a simple yes or no answer, the answer is yes.

Affirmative action no matter what the intent behind it is, breeds resentment. If you don't get a job because of your skin color, no matter what color it may be, it's racist.

Racial Resentment by whites.....Lots of it.

LMFAO @ those white people thinking it exist..I mean sure, they could make jokes about you, I will admit, it's more publicly accepted, specially by other whites....but discrimination? LMFAO.

Here's what happened...White people went to apply on some retail job in a largely spanish speaking place....but they didn't get the job, but when they go to the store, they see a bunch of hispanic employees...thus they feel discriminated since they don't know spanish.

Newsflash......Businesses care about money...if you can't speak spanish...sorry go find another job...This is AMERICA, you can speak whatever the fuck you want!

the other White people claiming discrimination have been seeing too much infowars,fox news,etc.

Damn never seen such a group of entitled people in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black savages killed all the white farmers in South Africa and could not farm the land so they now starve.

South Africa= Europe in 20 years

You want Black and muslim world you will starve or shot to death your future your funeral!

Technically the 1st question doesn't say "...because of race."

Also it doesn't differetiate between fair discrimination and unfair discrimination.

Details like these matter. Unless, ofcourse, you are an ideoloque.

The irony is that Huff-Po discriminates against white people.

DLugDu6U8AAMmbS.jpg

white people better stand tall! look what happened to London it's majority muslim a total disgrace an embarrassment to the west.

Black savages killed all the white farmers in South Africa and could not farm the land so they now starve.

South Africa= Europe in 20 years

You want Black and muslim world you will starve or shot to death your future your funeral!
Racism ladies and gentlemen...

I love how the mods let this happen but if I criticize anything about whites, it goes to the dump.

Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2015, there were 4,216 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.

• 52.2 percent were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 18.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
  • 9.3 percent were victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
  • 3.8 percent were victims of bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 3.3 percent were victims of anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 3.2 percent were victims of anti-Asian bias.
  • 1.1 percent were victims of anti-Arab bias.
  • 0.1 percent (6 individuals) were victims of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander bias.
  • 8.1 percent were victims of anti-Other Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry bias

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2015/topic-pages/victims_final

PLS stfu....There is more whites in America...Whites have more money, usually...thus if they go kill somebody....They will most likely kill more whites...However they don't kill whites for the sole purpose of them being whites.

American Whites on the other hand, love attacking blacks just for being black.

I think the majority of white people don't particularly care if truth be told. They aren't brought up to have the victim mentality like most minorities.

I think the majority of white people don't particularly care if truth be told. They aren't brought up to have the victim mentality like most minorities.
Dude WTF are you talking about...Fox News and Alt right media is just a bunch of white people claiming they are victims.

20121203-oreillyxmas.jpg

4becc5542066e8d7bea87cfed3aaffa4688bed963bfa3756fd3729455927ecb1

Whites versus blacks USA race-baiting War Room thread #5,000,890,789,450 rolling along as usual

<DisgustingHHH>

Dude WTF are you talking about...Fox News and Alt right media is just a bunch of white people claiming they are victims.

20121203-oreillyxmas.jpg

4becc5542066e8d7bea87cfed3aaffa4688bed963bfa3756fd3729455927ecb1

I'm talking about the real world pal. Not these kind of mainstream things that are designed to get dopes like you heated.

Sherdog whites claiming victimhood...Simply amazing how you people avoid the facts.

lol. Clearly struck a nerve. The truth hurts.

When it comes to serious crime: murder, rape, assault and robbery, whites are far more likely to be the victims at the hands of blacks than visa versa. Black on white violent crime is overall 25x greater than white on black violent crime and then when you look at the most common type of serious violent crime, aggravated assault, this disparity rises to a staggering 200x greater.

Yet the narrative pushed by the media and parroted by people like you is that blacks are under attack, that the racist white boogeyman is lurking behind every corner waiting to get them. When the FACTS show that the opposite is true.

Hatred for white people and desires for revenge are at an all time high. There's even white people that have been conditioned to hate their own kind and want to get rid of them. Trying to reason with a progressive lunatic like the one in this thread is pointless.

You do not want to be a minority if you're white and surrounded by media brainwashed zombies. You'll receive progress pretty much on a daily basis.

In 2017 there are many places at night where you will be attacked for just being white.

Can't really say that about any other race

Back