Social White House 'working behind the scenes' with media to get positive coverage

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
white house on the phone with the press:
1d6282f5-d6ea-46f4-a433-f6fdc2adf7a6_text.gif

Why? Every left leaning news outlet is on his nuts like white on rice.

Trump implements covid travel ban from China as it was believed it originated there - Left wing media was like "Trump is racist"

Biden does the same thing from Africa as it is believed omicron originated there - Left wing media was like "That is good, Biden cares about his citizens"

Last edited:

Trump implements covid travel ban from China as it was believe it originated there - Left wing media was like "Trump is racist"

Biden does the same thing from Africa as it is believed omicron originated there - Left wing media was like "That is good, Biden cares about his citizens"

It's almost like how people frame their actions impacts how other people with interpret them, weird.

i think they should hold press conferences and threaten and mock journalists and call them the enemy of the people instead.

lol.

i think they should hold press conferences and threaten and mock journalists and call them the enemy of the people instead.

lol.

Honestly, I would prefer that. I would rather have the government be openly hostile towards the media than in bed with them. But lol at bringing up Trump and downplaying the current administration's propaganda efforts.

Honestly, I would prefer that. I would rather have the government be openly hostile towards the media than in bed with them. But lol at bringing up Trump and downplaying the current administration's propaganda efforts.

i would rather have a media that is hostile to its government personally.

bringing in trump was/is perfectly applicable in a partisan ts such as this one imo.

The GOP will mop the floor with the Dems on the next election.

Even more if it's someone other thant Trump.

i would rather have a media that is hostile to its government personally.

bringing in trump was/is perfectly applicable in a partisan ts such as this one imo.

Agreed. I think the media needs to be skeptical of the government's official stories, almost to the point of hostility. Unfortunately it appears to be more profitable to just print their stories instead.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/08/white-house-working-with-media-to-get-positive-biden-coverage/

The White House is begging the media to give "favorable" coverage to Biden instead of focusing on his failings.

The Biden administration is trying to reshape coverage of shortages and the economy to give a more positive spin.

This is state media. What is the point of journalism if you are not going to report on things that make the president look bad?

But I thought left media was in lock step with Biden from the beginning. I mean, that’s the bullshit you guys spew daily. So now it’s something different? So you were wrong before?

Agreed. I think the media needs to be skeptical of the government's official stories, almost to the point of hostility. Unfortunately it appears to be more profitable to just print their stories instead.

You must not watch a lot of CNN and MSN to think that it’s been glowing reports. People on Twitter have been accusing CNN of trying to get Trump re-elected due to their coverage.

"but fox news is state media for trump"

dems, " we got 95% of media outlets, most colleges and schools, hollywood, social media, and Websters"

You must not watch a lot of CNN and MSN to think that it’s been glowing reports.

you must have your head up your ass if you think they cover Biden even 10% as hard as they did Trump and are they running fake stories about Biden to make him look worse like they did Trump???

Biden is a complete fucking disaster...there is only so much damage control they can do

Trump implements covid travel ban from China as it was believed it originated there - Left wing media was like "Trump is racist"

Obviously this. Msm are fkn lapdogs with 0 credibility

You must not watch a lot of CNN and MSN to think that it’s been glowing reports. People on Twitter have been accusing CNN of trying to get Trump re-elected due to their coverage.

lol... The slow change in CCN coverage started only a couple of months ago. After they had their worst viewer ratings in decades during the summer.

I think it mostly started with botched Afghanistan pullout, coming to a head with the suicide bombing. Even most of the hardest left viewers could see through the spin CNN was trying to throw against the wall... hoping it would it stick.

This shift in CNN's biased coverage is a last ditch effort to bring back viewers.

MSNBC is still full on Blue Pilled though

Back