White House: President Obama will NOT attend the funeral for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

Please quote them (100s), and not the ones from Breitbart.
“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
“As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

That last one is a real hoot isn't it?

I've never quite understood the whole "Obama loves Muslims" things. He's been blowing up Muslims for the entirety of his presidency. Is it just that conservative wingnuts are so hateful and blood thirsty that nothing short of piles of Muslim corpses as tall as the empire state building will satisfy them?
Now you know why Trump has the support he does.

“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
“The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
“As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

That last one is a real hoot isn't it?
Here are some more you can dwell on or take out of context. These should make your head spin. These PROVE he is a Kenyan born muslim.

Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace.

America treasures the relationship we have with our many Muslim friends, and we respect the vibrant faith of Islam which inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality. This year, may also be a time in which we recognize the values of progress, pluralism, and acceptance that bind us together as a Nation and a global community. By working together to advance mutual understanding, we point the way to a brighter future for all.

Islam brings hope and comfort to millions of people in my country, and to more than a billion people worldwide. Ramadan is also an occasion to remember that Islam gave birth to a rich civilization of learning that has benefited mankind.

Some of the comments that have been uttered about Islam do not reflect the sentiments of my government or the sentiments of most Americans. Islam, as practiced by the vast majority of people, is a peaceful religion, a religion that respects others. Ours is a country based upon tolerance and we welcome people of all faiths in America.

Islam is a faith that brings comfort to people. It inspires them to lead lives based on honesty, and justice, and compassion.

America rejects bigotry. We reject every act of hatred against people of Arab background or Muslim faith America values and welcomes peaceful people of all faiths -- Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Sikh, Hindu and many others. Every faith is practiced and protected here, because we are one country. Every immigrant can be fully and equally American because we're one country. Race and color should not divide us, because America is one country.

The Islam that we know is a faith devoted to the worship of one God, as revealed through The Holy Qur'an. It teaches the value and the importance of charity, mercy, and peace.

Here are some more you can dwell on or take out of context. These should make your head spin.

Here in the United States our Muslim citizens are making many contributions in business, science and law, medicine and education, and in other fields. Muslim members of our Armed Forces and of my administration are serving their fellow Americans with distinction, upholding our nation's ideals of liberty and justice in a world at peace.

America treasures the relationship we have with our many Muslim friends, and we respect the vibrant faith of Islam which inspires countless individuals to lead lives of honesty, integrity, and morality. This year, may also be a time in which we recognize the values of progress, pluralism, and acceptance that bind us together as a Nation and a global community. By working together to advance mutual understanding, we point the way to a brighter future for all.

Islam brings hope and comfort to millions of people in my country, and to more than a billion people worldwide. Ramadan is also an occasion to remember that Islam gave birth to a rich civilization of learning that has benefited mankind.

Some of the comments that have been uttered about Islam do not reflect the sentiments of my government or the sentiments of most Americans. Islam, as practiced by the vast majority of people, is a peaceful religion, a religion that respects others. Ours is a country based upon tolerance and we welcome people of all faiths in America.

Islam is a faith that brings comfort to people. It inspires them to lead lives based on honesty, and justice, and compassion.

America rejects bigotry. We reject every act of hatred against people of Arab background or Muslim faith America values and welcomes peaceful people of all faiths -- Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Sikh, Hindu and many others. Every faith is practiced and protected here, because we are one country. Every immigrant can be fully and equally American because we're one country. Race and color should not divide us, because America is one country.

The Islam that we know is a faith devoted to the worship of one God, as revealed through The Holy Qur'an. It teaches the value and the importance of charity, mercy, and peace.
Those were actual quotes I posted,nothing to be taken out of context.

Now look at the top 10 hits.

Man you guys are lunatics.
lunatics my ass, you just jumped head long into politifact hack job... on the same level as snopes for those of you that are without of any form of critical thinking....it said false, so that must be true?

seriously how fucking stupid does someone have to be to buy that bullshit? I've already explained and sourced the idiot praising islam/muslims but suddenly in his own fucking book he's excluding muslims only to include arab americans (thats the technicality politifact is using. in case you haven't figured it out)

wheel of fortune this shit and go buy a fucking clue, it couldn't be more obvious even if he was skywriting it

lunatics my ass, you just jumped head long into politifact hack job... on the same level as snopes for those of you that are without of any form of critical thinking....it said false, so that must be true?

seriously how fucking stupid does someone have to be to buy that bullshit? I've already explained and sourced the idiot praising islam/muslims but suddenly in his own fucking book he's excluding muslims only to include arab americans (thats the technicality politifact is using. in case you haven't figured it out)

wheel of fortune this shit and go buy a fucking clue, it couldn't be more obvious even if he was skywriting it
Second sight and "critical thinking" should never be in the same post.

The google link you gave had nothing but extreme right wing websites in the top 10. After 8 years you lunatics are still screaming Obama is a Kenyan born muslim. I'm sure you're a birther.

Do these quotes also make him a muslim lover?

Last edited:
So the ones I posted are also in context and true?
We already know he is pro islam,no need to credit him with other peoples quotes.

Btw Bush was president 8 years ago and Obama has caused far more divisivenes amongst Americans.

Obama won't even call it islamic terror....remember workplace violence?

Last edited:
We already know he is pro islam,no need to credit him with other peoples quotes.

Btw Bush was president 8 years ago and Obama has caused far more divisivenes amongst Americans.

Obama won't even call it islamic terror....remember workplace violence?
So when Bush says the exact same things its ok?
You have caused your own divisiveness, just look at the posts you made.

So when Bush says the exact same things its ok?
You have caused your own divisiveness, just look at the posts you made.
I never said it was okay.....but Islamic relation seem to be more important to Obama than calling it like it is.
Like I said,remember workplace violence?

I never said it was okay.....but Islamic relation seem to be more important to Obama than calling it like it is.
Like I said,remember workplace violence?
Maybe it just seems more important to you, it seems to have had no importance when Bush said the same exact things.
Your ilk started with the birth certificate and you never stopped. The Tea Party went off the rails only to be overtaken by this Trump nonsense, the Republican party has gone completely stupid (and its a party thats needed badly). If you actually admit it, there is more to the Obama hate then what is said.

Workplace violence? Fucking really? Shouldn't you be worried about real things that matter instead of dumb shit like that, you'll find absolutely anything to go about on how bad Obama is.

Maybe it just seems more important to you, it seems to have had no importance when Bush said the same exact things.
Your ilk started with the birth certificate and you never stopped. The Tea Party went off the rails only to be overtaken by this Trump nonsense, the Republican party has gone completely stupid (and its a party thats needed badly). If you actually admit it, there is more to the Obama hate then what is said.

Workplace violence? Fucking really? Shouldn't you be worried about real things that matter instead of dumb shit like that, you'll find absolutely anything to go about on how bad Obama is.
Just pointing out his love for Islam.....
Honestly the people on the left act like they would let obama come over and fuck their wife and tell everyone cause their proud of it.

Just pointing out his love for Islam.....
Honestly the people on the left act like they would let obama come over and fuck their wife and tell everyone cause their proud of it.
No, you aren't pointing out. You are exaggerating your dumb beliefs. Why didn't you point it out when Bush said the same things? I swear extreme right wingers would let Trump fuck their wife and claim he made America great again, only because he whispered in her ear "I hate muslims, mexicans and the pope". See how easy that is?

OP updated with photos from Antonin Scalia's funeral ceremony in traditional Catholic rites, so you all have something on-topic to look at instead of listening to the children bickering under the table about Islam and Trump.

Back