White football player accused of raping black, disabled team-mate avoids prison

Should have got deaded.

All this shit makes me sick to my stomach, and the pathetic excuses from both sides in regards to heinous crimes committed by the opposing "sides" is disgusting. Call a spade a spade and be done with it.

If a white person does something wrong, then he is a POS.

If a minority does something wrong, its because minorities as a whole are fucked up.
Why do you guys always want to bring up this topic about races and their relation to crime?
This does not go well for you.
Blacks commit 50% of "murders+nonnegligent manslaughter", despite being ~ 13% of our population
Those 13% of our population commit 1 in every 3 rapes and 56% of robberies.
Given the disparity in population, blacks attack whites at a level that is 25 times more frequently than vice versa.
Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do.

So yes if you want to look at minorities and crime, the African-American minority has a tremendous problem with crime.
There's no "bias" or "hypocrisy", once you group them together as a race, yes they are more criminal.

Like the Chicago case, this is disgusting and disturbing regardless of race...I just don't get doing disgusting gay shit to people as part of hazing or whatever other reason that you see this done in, particularly in sports...maybe they need to come out of the closet or are just that sick...

All white people to ever live are blamed for the actions of individual evil whites by the left. Just stop.

And by the left you mean a few loonies that you follow on youtube and instagram.

Execute this white bastard, and also, the four chicago hood rats.... but leroy, still, you are a racist bigot, like Baruk Osama

If it is true, then flog the scumbag, throw him in a pit for a week and later burn him to death. People who commit sickening crimes deserve to be erased from society in the most brutal manner possible.

Why do you guys always want to bring up this topic about races and their relation to crime?
This does not go well for you.
Blacks commit 50% of "murders+nonnegligent manslaughter", despite being ~ 13% of our population
Those 13% of our population commit 1 in every 3 rapes and 56% of robberies.
Given the disparity in population, blacks attack whites at a level that is 25 times more frequently than vice versa.
Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate that whites do.

So yes if you want to look at minorities and crime, the African-American minority has a tremendous problem with crime.
There's no "bias" or "hypocrisy", once you group them together as a race, yes they are more criminal.

Which group has more stuff though?

65% white population or the 13% black population?

Crime is an economic issue, not a racial issue.

The War Room is full of morons that are just desperate to push their politics on you. Can't disagree with that part.

Never heard of a plea deal. This is rare.

Yeah, if the Chicago kidnappers get a plea deal and walk then I'm sure there'll be posts saying "Meh, get over it" just like here.

In fact, there should be LOTS more posts saying that since getting sodomized with a coat hanger is way worse than being yelled at for a few hours and forced to drink from the toilet.

PS: I find the lack of posts fantasizing about how the perpetrators should be tortured and executed puzzling. Where are all the "these people should have acid injected directly into their veins and then beaten with brass knuckles until the brass wears out... then wait for them to heal... then beaten again with a new pair of brass knuckles!" posts??

Very confused here.

Which group has more stuff though?

65% white population or the 13% black population?

Crime is an economic issue, not a racial issue.
I don't have the answer why black people commit significantly more crimes. I don't think that race itself (in the sense of genetics, skin color) is the cause but differences in wealth still isn't a valid, proven answer as often as it's brought up. It's more true for other minorities than for blacks.

"Between races, we find that at low levels of wealth both blacks and Hispanics still had a higher incarceration rate than whites. At higher levels of wealth at the baseline, although the black-white incarceration disparity was reduced for males, it was not eliminated.We do observe that for Hispanic males starting with higher levels of wealth, odds of incarceration are similar to those of white males at comparable wealth levels. Why Hispanic males experience this convergence but not black males, we leave to further study."
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12552-016-9164-y

WP-graphic.jpg

If I had to guess, I'd say maybe something like a cultural difference exists along the race lines, which is not irreversibly bound to race in the biological sense but was developed over time in communities and remains significant enough to influence the averages in behavior.

I agree that Rape, torture and murder is wrong in all cases.
Personally, i don't like the plea deal one bit on the first story, the dude should be in jail for violently attacking someone.

Did you have any thoughts on this or what's the point of this thread? I just see two copied and pasted stories.

In fact, there should be LOTS more posts saying that since getting sodomized with a coat hanger is way worse than being yelled at for a few hours and forced to drink from the toilet.

2 things:

1 - Reactions to videos are about 1,000% of reactions to testimony etc. Ray Rice didn't get jack shit until the video came out. This is typical.
2 - The kid in Chicago got his scalp carved up a bit.
Ok, a third thing - The video gave solid evidence for the hate crime. As dumb as hate crime legislation is to me, it is indisputable with the video.

If they had video of coat hanger sodomy, the guy would probably be burned at the stake. It's all about the frickin' videos nowadays.

2 things:

1 - Reactions to videos are about 1,000% of reactions to testimony etc. Ray Rice didn't get jack shit until the video came out. This is typical.
2 - The kid in Chicago got his scalp carved up a bit.
Ok, a third thing - The video gave solid evidence for the hate crime. As dumb as hate crime legislation is to me, it is indisputable with the video.

If they had video of coat hanger sodomy, the guy would probably be burned at the stake. It's all about the frickin' videos nowadays.
Yes, it's ridiculous to claim that somebody could rape a black guy on video while dropping racial slurs and nobody would react because of racism.
The difference is very obvious for anybody who's not blinded by ideology. The one thing is one video and the whole world saw it, the other guy is accused of doing it. Both is horrible and nobody should walk away without prison but reasons for the difference in outrage and different assessments of the significance of racism in both cases are pretty obvious. The thread was created in order to point out hypocrisy but there isn't any.
By this politically motivated post, thread starter managed to take away attention from the actual topic, a horrific crime.

Based on the guidlines utilized in the Chicago case, this dude should have been charged with a hate crime as well and fried. Justice is almost meaningless in this country regardless of your race as long as you have wealth, connections or provide a service that can obtain either. Athletes are particularly protected by high schools and colleges. They take that arrogance with them into professional sports if they make the cut.

We need some truly enforced zero tolerance judgments on all of this crap.

And by the left you mean a few loonies that you follow on youtube and instagram.

Why would I follow these people? And no, I mean the Melissa Harris-Perry types, college professors, along with their SJW/BLM minions. Their entire mantra is about making white people feel guilty for simply existing.

Back