Reaction score
Woodley vs Thompson,
Lawler vs GSP,
Maia vs Nick Diaz

or

Woodley vs Maia,
Lawler vs Thompson,
Nick Diaz vs GSP

Woodley vs Maia is the only possible fight, Thompson got schooled by the superior fighter Tyron Woodley and doesn't deserve another shot

Woodley vs Maia
Diaz vs Lawler
GSP vs Wonderboy

Maia vs Retia

Woodley vs GSP
Wonderboy vs Diaz
Cerrone vs Lawler

WHAT ABOUT CONOR
THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CONOR

Axis-Allies is fine with me.

Woodley vs. Maia
Lawler vs. Thompson
Diaz vs. Condit II
GSP can concentrate on teasing Ariel Helwani about his comeback 5 times a week.

Am I the only one who wouldn't mind Diaz v Lawler 2 and Maia v GSP?

GSP wrestlefucking Diaz again? God no, I'd rather see him wrestlefucking a new guy

1) Maia vs Woodley or Woodley vs Wonderboy 2 - Maia does NOT need to take another fight, he is either the #1 contender or needs to wait for the winner of Woodley Wonderboy 2.
2) Diaz? The only fight that makes sense is GSP... they both have been out forever and neither one of them deserve a top opponent in their first fight back (if they come back). Diaz fighting for the title or anywhere near it is just silly.

I agree, Diaz should fight either Lawler or Condit
I don't think he deserves Woodley and I'd prefer it if he fought someone he actually beat before.

1) Maia vs Woodley or Woodley vs Wonderboy 2 - Maia does NOT need to take another fight, he is either the #1 contender or needs to wait for the winner of Woodley Wonderboy 2.
2) Diaz? The only fight that makes sense is GSP... they both have been out forever and neither one of them deserve a top opponent in their first fight back (if they come back). Diaz fighting for the title or anywhere near it is just silly.
I'd rather see him face Lawler (who he already has a win over) other than someone he got 50-45'd by.

Back