Which UFC fighters have a bit of crazy in them?

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Watching Countdown to UFC 182, I sense a bit of cray cray in Myles Jury.. I watch a couple other interviews with him and my views on it got stronger. He seems very uncomfortable within himself and he had an interview saying he had issues growing up and didn't trust woman... and that his 1st GF who is current GF is helping change that.

I guess being cray cray and combat sports can blend well together as the intense training can help clear you of any ill wanted thoughts which will translate to more in the gym.

Do you see the Crazy i'm taking about?
Who are the other crazy UFC past and present fighters?

I think GSP qualifies and possibly also Chris Leben.

All the religious ones.

wandy
baroni
coleman
frye
diaz bros
bj
riddle
90% of the tuf casts

They volunteer to be locked in a cage with another man and attempt to beat each other into paste for money.

Not exactly the most rational career path.

Rory Mac
Sanchez
Diaz Bros
Wes Sims
Conor Mcgregor
Cowboy
Hector Lombard
Shamrock
Ronda Rousey

Lombard has more crazy than the whole rest of the UFC put together

Lombard has more crazy than the whole rest of the UFC put together

Definitely. Watching him and Palhares occupy the same octagon gave the impression that the UFC was now holding events in psych wards.

Datsik did, and Joe Son

He said "a bit of crazy" not batshit crazy lol

@ TS, Diaz brothers

BJ Penn
[YT]UeNnIWBGR-o[/YT]

Brock
[YT]dPDQP1xX96A[/YT]

Mark Kerr
[YT]dY4BmZ0WNSE[/YT]

Nick Diaz
[YT]VydyJzvILPo[/YT]

Wandy Silva
[YT]V0tg0eSdFcE[/YT]

Luke Cummo, after Joe Son.

luke is nuts. I was wondering what happened to him one day and started googling him....he has all sorts of weird videos on youtube and was running from the police and had warrants out for his arrest.

Sound to me like he's wise beyond his years. :)

Watching Countdown to UFC 182, I sense a bit of cray cray in Myles Jury.. I watch a couple other interviews with him and my views on it got stronger. He seems very uncomfortable within himself and he had an interview saying he had issues growing up and didn't trust woman... and that his 1st GF who is current GF is helping change that.

A lot of the old timers were a little crazy, Ken Shamrock, Tank Abbott, Don Frye, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Kimo, even Royce Gracie seemed to have a bit of the quiet silent crazy about him.

A lot of the old timers were a little crazy, Ken Shamrock, Tank Abbott, Don Frye, Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Kimo, even Royce Gracie seemed to have a bit of the quiet silent crazy about him.

GSP, although alway a gentlemen said he had a darkside in him. He's like the Dextor Morgan of MMA.

Back