• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which UFC Fighter has the saltiest fans?

kenpeters8

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Let's hear it. Which UFC fighter has the saltiest fans out there?

I'm going to have to say Conor McGregor fans are the most salty fans out there. LOL! These fools are still salty over Khabib smeshed their boy. HAHAHA!!! McGregor fans are still salty. They can't get over it.

I knew this would be about Conor at some point.

Conor. Nobody makes more excuses than them after a loss. Conor could get dominated the whole fight, and if he defends one takedown, all of a sudden they think he has great takedown defense.

Conor.

When you have the most fans, you also have the most haters, critics, salt shakers etc...

Is normal
<BC1>

I'm going to have to say Conor McGregor fans are the most salty fans out there. LOL! These fools are still salty over Khabib smeshed their boy. HAHAHA!!! McGregor fans are still salty. They can't get over it.
Conor. Nobody makes more excuses than them after a loss. Conor could get dominated the whole fight, and if he defends one takedown, all of a sudden they think he has great takedown defense.
Conor. Most of them are homosexuals.

inbe4 livid Conor fans proving your points

{<jordan}

Conor and Penn for sure. But last few years because Penn has embarrassed himself beyond belief even his fans have stopped caring and being salty.

Shogun or Penn percentage wise. Conor fans based on pure numbers

It's funny how when he gets embarrassed they change to focus to money.

I would say Anderson fans

You can tell deep in their souls they wish their favorite fighter hadn't been a bum PED user

Back