Which Training Camp would you Join?

american-top-team.jpg

I'd get the shit kicked out of me everyday but I would love it.

Dat WW posse

Then you and Overeem would have something in common. :)

TAM as im probably a 135 lbs and i love that team, if not Greg Jackson

Jackson wink- best training partners/best gameplanning/ high altitude

2nd choice- nova uni I don't think its some mystical coincidence that- dudu is bellator bw champ, renan is ufc bw champ,bj went there to stage a comeback, jose is fw champ and p4p num1....all high level bjj with great striking...key is ANDRE PEDINHARAS......most underrated coach on the planet

Jackson wink- best training partners/best gameplanning/ high altitude

2nd choice- nova uni I don't think its some mystical coincidence that- dudu is bellator bw champ, renan is ufc bw champ,bj went there to stage a comeback, jose is fw champ and p4p num1....all high level bjj with great striking...key is ANDRE PEDINHARAS......most underrated coach on the planet

Agree with you brotha!

AKA. It's obvious that in today's game if you want to train UFC you have to have a good wrestling base. At AKA, I'd be coached by Daniel Cormier and get to train with Cain Velasquez.

Tri-Star out of Montreal, great group, bring in top talent to help train and Firas comes up with some good planning.

I'd wish for Gus to join nova uniao,at least for his title fight ,otherwise I don't see him winning the belt training at his current camp.At this level in mma,camp quality makes you or breaks you.

tri-star or nova uniao

ATT - I weigh around 200 out of shape, so I'd probably compete at 155. There is a really strong line up of very different styles to train with between 145 and 170 at ATT right now.

For MMA, it would undoubtedly be Nova Uniao. Left to my own devices I would probably be more inclined to train kickboxing in the Netherlands or Thailand though.

Team Alpha Male, lighter weight classes and good wrastlers.

Back