which Sonnen we will have vs Vitor

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The one who bites his mouthpiece and goes to war, or the Bob Sapp Sonnen who folds like wrapping paper.

Sonnen vs Evans was Bob sappish..... i have the feeling vs vitor it will be the same

Quick paycheck his heart is not in the game anymore. He

The one who bites his mouthpiece and goes to war, or the Bob Sapp Sonnen who folds like wrapping paper.

Sonnen vs Evans was Bob sappish..... i have the feeling vs vitor it will be the same

I guess I have not been paying enough attention? After all the shenanigans Silva is out? oh well, Chael by decision vs. Vitor.

He got GnP'd into oblivion by Rashad.
Got GnP'd by Jones in a tame TKO

Chael just is one of those wrestlers who are terrible off their backs and have a lousy guard. It isn't about heart it's about bigger guys dominating him.

Silva broke him mentally though. But lots of opponents wilt against Anderson Silva.

UFC 117 Sonnen via destruction

WAR CHAEL

Everybody knew this fight wasn't going happen. Sonnen looked terribly out of shape against Rashad. He would have taken Wanderlei but I think Vitor is gonna mess him up.

Sonnen will steam roll this guy.

Who is this guy anyways?

no idea but i'm praying for a chael victory, sooooooo hard. just for the hilarity.

Just found out this is confirmed at middleweight 185Ibs if chael wins that's makes him number one contender I hope .

Just found out this is confirmed at middleweight 185Ibs if chael wins that's makes him number one contender I hope .

Chael destroys Vitor

Chael destroys Weidman

Anderson faces Champion Chael for the strap in his come back fight.

Wow... mmajunkie confirms this.

So Vitor is just about the dumbest mofo around, he pulled out of the title shot (to get off TRT) only to fight on the same card on the same night but not for the belt... what a dingleberry, and I say that as a huge Vitor fan who is super excited to see this fight in person!!

Wow... mmajunkie confirms this.

So Vitor is just about the dumbest mofo around, he pulled out of the title shot (to get off TRT) only to fight on the same card on the same night but not for the belt... what a dingleberry, and I say that as a huge Vitor fan who is super excited to see this fight in person!!

Man goin to 175 would be epic with the card that is lined up ATM

I also think sonnen is going to come out aggressive like he did against silva in the first fight after all a title shot could come out of this with a win

Back