Which Rashguard size???

ruckerthe

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello guys, im gonna buy my first rashguard online and wondering what size you guys would suggest for a 6 feet tall 185 lb guy???
Thanks

whats size shirt do you wear?

what kind of rash guard? loose fit, or tight fitting?

~Foz

Hey , i usually wear a medium to large but thats english sizes and thats loose fitting tops. I want a tight fitting rash guard (not YMCA tight) from nogi probably

ruckerthe said:
Hello guys, im gonna buy my first rashguard online and wondering what size you guys would suggest for a 6 feet tall 185 lb guy???
Thanks

We would suggest a XL size . The designs from Brazil normally run smaller , even in the RG.
Please feel free to browse our selection below and Happy Holidays !!!

http://www.riofightwear.com/index.php?cPath=5

Yea I'm 5'7 around 150 and I wear a medium, I think you need to go around xl like Rio and SSF suggested.

Just go with what appears to be your normal t-shirt size (ie if you own a whole bunch of mediums go with medium etc)

If American made you need to go a size smaller. So if you wear a large shirt you need to go medium rash guard.. But if you buy Brazilan made and wear a large shirt go with a large rash guard

I would always go a size up because of length. Taller guys don't want to show the plumbers crack ;)

I wear a L shirt and if I was to wear a rashguard it would be a L as well.

LoL Still, the crack shows sometimes. It has a mind of it's own! Longer rashguard, means better protection. XFGear's rashie is perfect.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
I wear a L shirt and if I was to wear a rashguard it would be a L as well.

but you are ripped, me, a little spare tire so i have to go looser or i look as out of shape as i am

guardpasser said:
but you are ripped, me, a little spare tire so i have to go looser or i look as out of shape as i am
Hahhaha exactly.

In NoGI id get a XL, im 5 10 175lbs and a L was a little tight for me, im also gonna add 10lbs or so i exchagned it for a XL.

Back