Which Park Bench did they get the Judges from ?

JohnRem

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
One of the worst judging performances i've seen over several fights on the one card

I take it you are referring to the Cerrone V Henderson bout, which was absolute diabolical. Even steve mazzagatti wouldn't of got that wrong..

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Perhaps near the bridge in the Boston Public Garden or something, idfk.
I take it you are referring to the Cerrone V Henderson bout, which was absolute diabolical. Even steve mazzagatti wouldn't of got that wrong..
yeah Bendo won at least two rounds. That was fucked.

How are people flipping shit bout benson but hardly a mention on spencer? Dude got robbed so hard Dana AND rogen commented on it and people are on here flipping bout no takedowns benson in a match that could have actually gone either way.

that and the pendred decision, which was much worse.

I thought benson won too

but this was not as insane as cathal pendred getting the decision. that was utter shit

How are people flipping shit bout benson but hardly a mention on spencer? Dude got robbed so hard Dana AND rogen commented on it and people are on here flipping bout no takedowns benson in a match that could have actually gone either way.
Oh I don't know, maybe because Benson is a former champion who tied Penn's UFC record for LW title defenses and a top 5, possibly 3 caliber fighter and is basically someone who is actually relevant and now has an illegitimate 2-fight win streak on his record because of some bullshit.

The Sean Spencer decision was quite bad true but it's not as if he is likely to ever hold down a top 10 spot like a Miller type.

Last edited:
edit: don't know why I posted that twice... oops

Last edited:
I agree with you Steve and for a co-main event you would of thought the judge's would be on point, personally i think they do these decisions just to stir things up any how lol

I scored the fight exactly how the judges did. Rounds 1 and 2 to Cerrone and 3 to Benson. Not a bad decision at all.

Oh I don't know, maybe because Benson is a former champion who tied Penn's UFC record for LW title defenses and a top 5, possibly 3 caliber fighter and is basically someone who is actually relevant and now has an illegitimate 2-fight win streak on his record because of some bullshit.

The Sean Spencer decision was quite bad true but it's not as if he is likely to ever hold down a top 10 spot like a Miller type.

u wh@ m8? are you seriously arguing its ok because you think the other guy had no potential in the ufc anyway? that should have absolutely nothing to do with how unfair a bad decision is deemed to be. i cant even begin to discuss how wrong the rest of what you just said is without dealing with this initial barrier of retarded opinion. I think you just shortened my lifespan by a few hours with that post. srs.

Back