Media Which one of you animals said this to (saint) Jon Jones ??!?!

Brothers. Should we be concern to about Jon? Late videos he is obese and slurring. In my country we call this the Chris Farley. My brothers his brother also having tough times. I no want to read much to this. But I am question
Actually he said (when at the comedy show, inebriated, so most would not have been able to decipher it) that the whole trip had been ‘very healing’

If he had said "Do a line Sir", i wouldve said @StonedLemur

lololol

{<redford}

Does @StonedLemur use 'sir' in real life? or just on Sherdog???

giphy.gif

People cry about Jones eyepokes now, imagine how devastating they would be with a coke nail.

PICO bless you cunts

When I was in the military back in Basic, we used to have to run (hustle) from place to place. There were these black lines in certain areas where we were to stop and shout "Black Line Drill Sargent, Black Line!"

We were a raucous troupe so we decided to change things up. When we got to said line we began bellowing "White Lines, Drill Sergeant, White Lines"

You can imagine how well that went over.

<36>

When I was in the military back in Basic, we used to have to run (hustle) from place to place. There were these black lines in certain areas where we were to stop and shout "Black Line Drill Sargent, Black Line!"

We were a raucous troupe so we decided to change things up. When we got to said line we began bellowing "White Lines, Drill Sergeant, White Lines"

You can imagine how well that went over.

<36>
{<BJPeen}

I'm trying to make a joke that Jon's life is AT LEAST as inspiring as Francis', but I can't word it properly to bring out the absurdity of that comparison and now I'm worried that if I met @StonedLemur I'd be the only person he didn't call sir and I'd have to lure him to America so I could so for emotional damages.

I'm trying to make a joke that Jon's life is AT LEAST as inspiring as Francis', but I can't word it properly to bring out the absurdity of that comparison and now I'm worried that if I met @StonedLemur I'd be the only person he didn't call sir and I'd have to lure him to America so I could so for emotional damages.

I'd call you sir despite your flaws lol.

Also...no need to lure me to America because I already live here sir ;)

Back