Which move was more dirty by Anderson

Which was more dirty

• Total voters

BIKES!

RIP Gregolian, BWR
Platinum Member
Reaction score
anderson-silva-up-kick-o.gif

Anderson Silva KO's Mike Bisping at UFC fight night 84. And loses the fight! Knee was before the round ended, and Herb Dean told Bisping to keep fighting.

Last edited:
Well one was illegal and the other was Bisping being an idiot. Shocking to see a veteran act like that when he lost a mouthpiece.

Well one was illegal and the other was Bisping being an idiot. Shocking to see a veteran act like that when he lost a mouthpiece.
strategically waiting until your opponent is mis-understanding a bad ref and then deciding to attack is pretty dirty. Only a few examples of that ever in the UFC

Who is ryoto machida? He gave rich franklin his only loss!

I swear I thought I heard Dean shout "stop" before leaning in trying to give Bisping the mouth piece and AS flying in with the knee.

strategically waiting until your opponent is mis-understanding a bad ref and then deciding to attack is pretty dirty. Only a few examples of that ever in the UFC

Trying to call your own timeouts seems pretty dirty to me.

Why would he strategically wait for something that he had no reasonable expectation would happen? Bisping dropped his guard and looked away from Silva and Silva attacked effectively. I don't see it as a dirty move. The responsibility to defend himself lies with Bisping.

Nothing dirty about what happened to Bisping. Protect yourself at all times. You can't try to pull a Jamie Varner and not get smacked for it.

No, there really wasn't much of a break in the action. Seemed like Silva was gathering for one of his end of the round flurries.
Standing 20 feet away isn't a break? I guess a break means out of the cage in the locker room.

Lol, I just realized this is the second fight where Anderson ko'd his opponent and still lost. Crazy.

Nothing dirty about Andersons knee last night.

PEOTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES.

Misunderstanding? How do you misunderstand "Protect yourself at all times. Obey my instructions at all times." spoken in the cage before every main event?

The only person in the wrong there was Bisping thinking he could call a timeout to put his mouthpiece back in with lie 2 seconds left in the round. Herb wasn't stepping in to stop the action, he literally pointed at Bisping and said "fight".

I swear I thought I heard Dean shout "stop" before leaning in trying to give Bisping the mouth piece and AS flying in with the knee.
The only thing Dean kept saying was "keep fighting". That's literally what he was telling Bisping that whole time.

Back