Which is worse? Hendricks Wall n Stall? or Jones Hug n Hold?

ackileez

ANALINGUSing a PAWG
@Green
Reaction score
DC Kept on trying to get out and circle away, but jones just stuck on him grabbing a wizzer, and a wrist and then rinse repeat.

This after the Hendricks wall n stall between Lawlers lap.

Long gone are the days, when GSPs active guard was considered stalling. We miss you George.

The championship fights now are more filled with stalling more than ever, HERB DEAN needs to penalized for letting the hugs go on for 10 minutes.

Both men initiated the clinch frequently. This was not a stalling tactic, this was the way both men chose to fight.

have you seen DC vs Mir?

youre just mad TS... let it go...

DC Kept on trying to get out and circle away, but jones just stuck on him grabbing a wizzer, and a wrist and then rinse repeat.

Long gone are the days, when GSPs active guard was considered stalling. We miss you George.

The championship fights now are more filled with stalling more than ever, HERB DEAN needs to penalized for letting the hugs go on for 10 minutes.
Your desired outcome didn't pan out. Don't let that blind you. Now everyone sees how pathetic you are when proven wrong.

He dominated DC at his own game.

Jon Jones beat DC at his own game.

Jon Jones, but nazi mods gonna delete this shit apparently

Both men initiated the clinch frequently. This was not a stalling tactic, this was the way both men chose to fight.

Did you just say Hendricks didnt stall in the Lawler rematch? LOL!

Cain does the same shit. i'm glad we have champs like Pettis who actually go for the finish and are exciting.

Though I did not like the wall n stall, Jones does deserve this win. I still think it was 3-2 and not 4-1, but the better fighter tonight did get the nod.

I hate the guy, but will admit he deserved this one.

Bastard.

lol

But I thought Bones only wins with his reach? Now he can also win by staying on the inside too? Wow

Lol, Jones was typically doing something with his clinch work late in the fight. When DC was in control, nothing happened.

Hendricks for sure.

Jon was working, where as Hendricks was wearing Lawler's nuts as a hat.

Cormier was obv holding Jones to try to recover energy after being pressured against the fence

Back