Which is the best PRIDE Event and Pre Zuffa event?Want something to watch when drunk/high /w friends

UFC 17 - F. Shammy, Horn, Coleman, Abbot, Liddell, oh my… but wait, there’s more…Hendo, Newton, Goes… ah, I just squirted.

UFC_-_Ultimate_Fighting_Championship_Vol_12_f.jpg

fJkyuqL.jpg

26-silva-o.gif
wanderlei_kos_rampage.gif

Both Wand v Rampage pride fights.

The 200 3 and 2005 MW gp's were epic. Wendy and shogun taking it home!

Cro cops 2006 gp open weight tournament. Decimated the opposition with 4 straight finishes

mirko-filopivic_wanderlei-silva.gif

Cro_cop_Pehar.jpg

Last edited:
UFC 2, 4, 6 and the ultimate ultimate 96 (I think- the 2nd ultimate ultimate anyway) were the best early tournaments.

PRIDE 25, for the heavies; Bushido 9 for the lightweights.

Has to be the one where Shogun becomes grand prix champ and Fedor and cro cop going at it for HW strap.

Greatest fight of all time
Ya probably my fav, love that one

Good fight...It took place in PRIDE 33, seems good lots of finishes.

Down side is no stomps,soccer kicks,knees on ground cuz takes place in America.

Ah my bad, if u wanna see nice knees find page vs wandy

If u wanna see a sick standing guard pass and then a sick finish watch arona vs shogun

If u want just kicks to the face then look thru shoguns record for tko by stomp or soccer kick he had a lot of them

Sorry i dont know the events ive smoked more pot than the 209 district

I'll give you 2 hints:

Pride

Just wondering sherbros..Which are the best events.

I want these fights in the background when I'm drunk/high with my friends.

I feel old school fights, have a way better feel to them, they feel much more raw and real.

I got UFC fight pass free trial, so you can recommend anything on there.

Single fight recommendations is also welcome but I prefer and event that just goes on and on instead of looking for fight after fight.

Thanks sherbros.
Dude i got it, shogun and wandy highlight reels playing in the background

My favorite Pride event was the 2003 MW Grand Prix. I didn't watch much UFC pre-Zuffa. Saw one of two of the first 5 UFC events on VHS, but didn't watch during the "dark" days.

Back