• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Relationship Which is most important for sex appeal?

Which is more important for sex appeal?

• Total voters
(I won't add money or status.)

This is specifically about men and their sex appeal.

I'm going to go with charisma. I've seen guys who look average or below average and pull of wonders based on charm.

It's the size of the areolas for me.

I like 'em Kennedy half dollar sized!

Charisma, looks, confidence, then intelligence.

I’ve always known intelligent men but what good does that do me when I just wanna talk about Foodie Booty and bitch about work lmao.

“I surrounded myself with doctors and deep thinkers, but big heads and soft bodies make for lousy lovers!”

This is the better version for the dancing

Last edited:
I really don’t think looks are that important. Not to women. To men, yes but women don’t care nearly as much.

Just go play major junior hockey in any city and you can have your pick of girls your age who will flock to you regardless of how ugly you are. Or be a somewhat popular guy in a small town - same thing.

Women care more about social status.

Charisma and confidence go together, difficult to have charisma without confidence (though the other way around does work).

It’s looks and the rest ain’t close. If the woman doesn’t find you at least somewhat attractive then the most intelligent Confident guy in the world has no shot.

Uggos are choosing the other options. I see you suckas.
I don’t think looks matter to them. If so, how would you explain that the vast majority of the men are not good looking yet they’re in relationships? Even more convincing when women only wife up with ugly rich men over poor handsome one if given the chance.

For a man? 100% charisma AKA "swag".
I fight above my weight class. Always have. If you can say something witty/funny within a couple sentences you're in there. Also, don't be intimidated by pretty girls. No matter what you look like behave as if you're a 10.
You Just have to be careful to straddle the line between confidence and arrogance.

Boob size and shape, but playfulness is up there near the top.

For guys, I think charisma and confidence go hand in hand so either one of those. I’ve personally seen one of my buddies (6/10 at best) pick up 8/10’s and 9/10’s just because he could talk and make them laugh. Constantly going on dates with these women.

Looks or Charisma for number 1

Looks proof: upload_2023-5-27_15-37-5.jpeg

Charisma proof:

read a study - girls and their mothers asked what they look for in a man, they all went with the usual bla bla - intelligence, sense of humor, etc. then they were shown pictures of dudes, they all went for the most handsome dudes.
i don't know what the lesson is here.

read a study - girls and their mothers asked what they look for in a man, they all went with the usual bla bla - intelligence, sense of humor, etc. then they were shown pictures of dudes, they all went for the most handsome dudes.

Women want to be liked ........ They will tell you what has the highest ratio probability of getting the most amounts of likes.....

Intelligence. Even a fairly average looking woman looks a whole lot better if she’s really intelligent. Maybe not at first sight. But once you talk to her, she looks better afterward.

And the opposite is true of really hot women. If they’re those “I’m so hot. I’m going to be famous one day,” bitches, they just look worse after opening their mouths.

That makes no sense. Of course without the guy talking, and then knowing anything about him other than how he looks, they’re going to pick the best looking.
When a woman says, “I want a nice guy who’s smart,” they don’t mean “He has to be ugly.”
That said, everybody is shallow, no matter how much they say they aren’t. Women are. You are. I am. Looks go a long, long way in most cases. But whatever this experiment you’re talking about is, it was done wrong.

As a man, you shouldn’t be trying to attract and get with “women”, you should be trying to find “a woman” that suits you and then, couple up with her.

This “trying to impress everyone” mindset leads to misery.

Back