• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which fighters would you like to get signed by UFC?

Heikki Mustola

Slightly Psychotic
@Brown
Reaction score
As the title says, which fighters would you like to see in UFC?

I'd love to see Anthony Njokuani back in UFC. He was cut but had some real entertaining bouts in UFC and WEC! Crisp muay thai striking, good power and fun to watch. Sucked to see him get cut, I hope he gets resigned some day. Sadly has a bad losing streak right now though...

Speaking of Njokuani... Chidi Njokuani, Anthony's little brother would be another one. Would love to see him in UFC, he too is fun to watch and has a great striking. Chidi is 8-1-1 in his last 10.

Sergei Kharitonov... There has been rumors/talk of him being in talks with UFC recently. I dont pay too much attention to it anymore, nor do I believe he will sign with UFC, but would be fun. I am nowhere near as excited to see him in UFC as I was years ago, but it would still be good. Him against Arlovski (a rematch) sounds good to me. Or him vs Browne.

Patricio Freire is one more for sure. Fun to watch and very skillful fighter as well, as seen in his Bellator bouts. There would be some fantastic possible match ups for him in UFC... Lost his last one, but has a great record in Bellator, 12-3

How about you?

Despite his annoying qualities, wouldn't mind seeing Ben Askren get signed, just to see how he would do in the top 10 WW.

Me? I'm not that good

I'd like to see Fedor, Aoki, Kharitonov (vs JDS), Khalidov, the bellator HW champ (i just forgot his name lol).

Also what happened to that bald and bearded russian guy who throwed amazing kicks i think at WW. Did he retired for religious reasons?

Micheal Page. They need more excitement on the roster.

Askren and Gaethje.

Oh and Fedor. lol.

fuckin Michael Venom Page. he needs to be in the UFC fuck. idc if any of you say he isnt tested I couldnt care less, we need to see this fuck in the UFC. it will be a damn shame if he never does.

Michael Page, Askren, Michael Chandler, Will Brooks, Pitbull bros, Gaethje

Me? I'm not that good
Yes you are, dammit! You need the confidence, but you got the speed, heart and the technque!

I'd like to see Fedor, Aoki, Kharitonov (vs JDS), Khalidov, the bellator HW champ (i just forgot his name lol).

Also what happened to that bald and bearded russian guy who throwed amazing kicks i think at WW. Did he retired for religious reasons?

Do you refer to Adlan Amagov or someone else?

Fedor would be nice (although it would have been better years ago) but damn, I just cant see it happening. Would still be hyped to see him, but I just dont believe in it anymore

Yang Jian Ping ought to come back to the UFC
9980027_980x1200_292.jpg

Back