Which fighters most likely will leave the UFC?

strongstylekarate

Nokia will beat Apple 2019
Banned
Reaction score
Which fighters most likely will leave the UFC after their fight contract is up?

Or free agent right now?

And it looks like both Stipe and N'gannou are very unhappy on how the UFC treat them right now.

And it looks like both Stipe and N'gannou are very unhappy on how the UFC treat them right now.

N’gannou was a bum and now he’s rich. Some people have a void of entitlement that can never be filled.

Stipe too.

entitlement-1.jpg

i could see blaydes or ngannou, maybe even black beast for HW.

lower weights.......hmm i thought cub would leave but he didnt, same with dodson. maybe someone like the KZ or lamas.

It could be anybody, if their contract is up or they get released and still plan on fighting it will probably be Bellator because they can offer enough money for fighters to want to sign. I for one want Overeem back on the horse meat and see him cutting down from 280lbs to become Ubereem again

That is funny, Miocic just got destroyed and N'gannou was just in one of the most boring fights in UFC history. I know Stipe has the most title defenses in HW history, but lets face it, the bar has not been set very high in that weight division!

i could see blaydes or ngannou, maybe even black beast for HW.

lower weights.......hmm i thought cub would leave but he didnt, same with dodson. maybe someone like the KZ or lamas.

There would be no black HW's left.

Unless you count Overeem.

Dana and Conor leave Shaub and Logan come

I'm guessing Curtis Blaydes and Eddie Alvarez.

i could see blaydes or ngannou

And what would Blaydes do? Nobody is going to fight or jump on his paycheck to get him. He has been pretty vocal about being displeased in the UFC, but I don't think the grass is going to be much greener anywhere else for someone with no following and a pretty generic style/personality. He's young in an old division, all he has to do is to wait and he'll eventually get his title shot. The belt will be wide open once Cormier retires, which will happen in like a year.

Machida will be gone. Maybe

Alvarez is good as gone

Any europenfighter that doesn’t sell

Back