Which fighter would you want/not want your daughter to date?

Great thread imo

Dream:
  • Frankie Edgar
  • Kyoji Horiguchi
  • GSP
  • Shogun
  • Machida
Nightmare:

• Rampage
  • War Machine
  • Cheik Kongo
  • Jon Jones
  • Krazy Horse
Kept it to 5 each or else we'd be here all day.

Forgot War Machine .. he trumps all in the Nightmare dept. :(

Protip: Never let your daughter date someone who had his name legally changed to War Machine. I won't work out well.

Daughter you say? Place this fighter on my NOT list:

liz-carmouche-pic-2-6-13.jpg

Why not, Faber seems like a decent fella ?

Daughter you say? Place this fighter on my NOT list:

liz-carmouche-pic-2-6-13.jpg

Why would you not want your daughter to date Liz Carmouche? Certainly a better option than douches or straight up bad people like Travis Browne

Black Beast seems like an alright guy to be honest.

I have two daughters and the idea of them dating in the future terrifies me.

Wouldn't let Jones near my daughter.

Would blast him with a 12 gauge.

This thread is as close to being out of the closet, whilst still being in the closet as a thread can be.

I wouldn't want my daughter dating Thiago Silva or warmachine

Nightmare any fighter. My daughter needs sponser money not reebok crap.

Dream: brian stann. Stand up dude.

Don't know who that is, name sounds familiar but I am not placing it right away.

From his Wikipedia:

Wikipedia said:
He was expected to fight José Aldo at UFC 125 for the UFC Featherweight Championship but Aldo was forced to withdraw due to injury. Risking his #1 contender status, Grispi instead fought late replacement Dustin Poirier at the event and lost via unanimous decision. Grispi suffered a jaw injury in the fight which sidelined him for 5 months.

As of August 6, 2014, Grispi is being held without bail on domestic abuse and assault charges against his wife. Grispi had first been arrested on August 1, 2014 and charged with multiple counts of improperly storing firearms near minors, as well as assault and battery on his wife. However, Grispi was released on August 4, 2014 after posting $2,000 bail. That same day, Grispi allegedly assaulted his wife again by punching and kicking her repeatedly, as well as sending his bull terrier dog who had been trained to attack her after her. However, his wife was able to escape and reach a neighbor's house to receive help. The neighbor then called police to report the assault. The police searched Grispi's house and found 20 marijuana plants and 15 grams of cocaine. Grispi's wife told police her husband had been abusive to her for the past two years in their three-year marriage. One officer described the event as "the worst case of domestic abuse I've ever seen."

Not too many dream fighters. Nightmare:

Thiago Silva, because he's crazy and could harm her

War Machine for obvious reasons

Chris Leben since he seems like kind of a loser

Travis Browne because he's a jackass

Wouldn't let Jones near my daughter.

Would blast him with a 12 gauge.

Why all the hate for Jones? Does he have a history of domestic violence? Is he a bad father? I wouldn't particularly want my daughter to date him, but there are about 100 fighters below him on that list.

Back