which fighter are you saddest about the most who........

jmsmma170

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
suffers(ed) from gsp curse?

condit is my most missed fighter. after fighting gsp , like many others, suffers the worst stint of his career.
everyone just falls off completely or just is never the same after fighting gsp. after 5 rounds of pure domination guys just arent the same after tussling with gsp.
johnny hendricks is a close second. that gsp loss ruined him good.

Alvez. Had scary striking and was jacked! I thought he was dangerous for GSP at the time.

LOL at your Hendricks comment.

GSP was the one broken and ruined that night if any.

USADA wrecked Hendricks. Not GSP.
fighting gsp wrecks careers. gsp broke big rigg like every other opponent. even the late great nick diaz.

You know a fighter is great when aliens abduct him in order to study him.

When a guy has a dominate run at the top like GSP, it's heartbreaking for the guys that busted their ass for years in the cage and training to reach the top and just get shut down in the biggest fight of their life. It has to be tough mentally on anyone moving forward.

fighting gsp wrecks careers. gsp broke big rigg like every other opponent. even the late great nick diaz.

LOL

IMG_2452.JPG

GSP literally vacated the belt after that night and Hendricks went on to win it by fighting Lawler.

As I said above, GSP was the one wrecked that night, Johnny was eventually wrecked by USADA. Don't try and rewrite MMA history to suit your fantasies.

I was very very depressed after Diaz vs GSP. I would've even preferred GSP to smash Diaz to an elbows tko . I could've accepted that more easily

LOL

View attachment 587675

GSP literally vacated the belt after that night and Hendricks went on to win it by fighting Lawler.

GSP was the one wrecked that night. Don't try and rewrite MMA history to suit your fantasies.

and still

iu

And STILL hasn't fought in that division since.

As i said above. GSP was the one wrecked and ruined that night. Just like what's happening to your thread m8.
gsp went on to cement his legend status as a 2 weight div champ. johnny hendricks gets ko'd and misses weight and now manages a outback steakhouse.

Probably Jason Miller since hes in jail and obviously suffering from mental problems. Quite different than Matt Hughes who is a rotten person in the past and rude to fans

Hendricks, easily. A lot of his hardship, perhaps most of it, even, is his own fault but getting screwed like that is just soul-crushing. It is a good reminder of why I never try my hardest at anything though.

condit for me. diaz was always past his best and wasnt gonna offer much at that point. condit never recovered from that loss and only strung together a few good performances since, one of them being that title fight he should have won

Vitor when they got rid of TUEs for TRT. RIP Mohawked Velociraptor.

Big Rigg became champ after he got robbed vs GSP... it’s pretty common knowledge.

Back