Which fight were you most nervous about?

Every UFC Shogun fight except Shogun Machida 2. That one was decided long before the opening bell.

For me, it was McGregor vs Diaz 2.

GSP vs Hendricks was another one as well.

Prime Hendricks was a scary man.

I say those two because McGOAT and GSP are two of my favourite fighters.

What about you?
Hoyce vs Kimo

Bisping vs GSP

Second round when GSP was starting to slowdown and looked visibly tired.

What about you?
Cruz TJ

Recent ones that come to mind are Dillashaw vs Garbrandt 2 and Miocic vs Cormier. I'm a big TJ and Stipe fan. Also a DC fan but I'm from Cleveland so I was rooting for Stipe obliviously.

1. Ngannou vs Stipe - Neighbors were literally shouting at me to keep quiet seeing as it was 6AM when I was watching it on TV.
2. DC vs Stipe - I had little time to be worried because it was quick, but I could barely sleep that day. I was so fking pissed because I love Stipe.
3. Bisping vs GSP - I loved both guys but there's something special about Bisping that I love. The man's a warrior and I'm so glad I got to watch him fight live.
4. Cody vs TJ I/II - Both fights had me on the edge and I really like both guys, but I wanted to see more out of them each time.
5. CroCop vs Gonzaga II - I wrote Mirko off at the end of the 2nd round but I never stopped cheering for him. The KO at the end really fucking made my week.

Chuck Liddell vs Wanderlei Silva. Neither of them were in their primes, and I could not take Chuck receiving a loss from the Pride Middleweight.

What about you?

Over the last three years, satisfying big UFC fights worth the nervosity :

Joanna vs Rose 1
Stipe vs DC 2
Ferguson vs Pettis
N'Gannou vs Lewis
Bisping vs Henderson 2
Mousasi vs Hall 2
Holloway vs Pettis

there are more but I'm lazy

Pretty much all of Randy's fights, especially later in his career

Especially vs Brock, he had the chance to shut everyone up and derail the hype train, but after so long on the sidelines and age finally catching up with him, and the massive size difference, he never stood a chance

Unless it’s your family member or you have a lot of money on it, how can you be so emotionally invested to be nervous? It means you are attached in the wrong way. That’s what makes a person a blind nuthugger.
Having to endure the next week, up to months (remembr McGregor? Rousey?) of people who had an attention lifespan of a flea posting on sherdog stupid nuthuggeries.

Take GSP being a two division champion after beating Bisping and fleeing UFC minutes after, pitiful to say the least, but his arse kissers still see it as legit as Nunes' (up to now), and the exact opposite of Conor's somehow.

Back