Which fight was better? Lawler vs Macdonald or Lawler vs Condit?

ANAFILMS

No fucks given.
Banned
Reaction score
I liked Lawler vs. Macdonald better because of the Card being so hyped up in general and because of the fact how Robbie broke Rorys nose at the last minutes. Epic fight.

Lawler vs. Condit was a very good back and forth fight too, but it unfortunately went to the decision so it wasn't as good in my opinion. Both very good fights in general.

Just Bleed God votes for the Macdonald fight. Easily.

060_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Rory_MacDonald.0.0.jpg

hi-res-78cea73d30293bd6861dedcc2ad23306_crop_north.jpg

Condit and Lawler was, I thought, a draw at worst and a slight robbery for Lawler at best. Should be a rematch.

Silly thread.If you love the violence of MMA, Lawler MacDonald is one of the top 2 or 3 fights of all time.

I thought that overall Condit vs Lawler was better but the ending of Lawler vs Macdonald was closer to death fighting for both men,and thus more dramatic.

i dont think lawler can continue to sustain this kind of damage much longer. Conor could likely put the man in a coma.

My vote goes to the Rory fight

i dont think lawler can continue to sustain this kind of damage much longer. Conor could likely put the man in a coma.

how bout lets see how he does at LW first eh?

Not even close.

His fight with MacDonald was legendary.

Lawler vs MacDonald and it's not even close ..

I liked Lawler vs. Macdonald better because of the Card being so hyped up in general and because of the fact how Robbie broke Rorys nose at the last minutes. Epic fight.

Lawler vs. Condit was a very good back and forth fight too, but it unfortunately went to the decision so it wasn't as good in my opinion. Both very good fights in general.

Rory & Robbie.

Not even close IMHO

Lawler vs Rory.
Man that shit was brutal.

Lawler vs Macdonald hands down. But that doesn't mean Lawler vs Condit was a snoozer. Both great exciting fights. And we have a bunch of idiots who want to see GSP return???NO. Please stay retired GSP. WW hasn't been this exciting since GSP first won the belt. Lol. We have Wonderboy now in the mix with his awesome kicks. WW is fucking awesome. I don't want to see GSP stink up the joint with his 50-45 point fighting LnP crap. I know a lot of Canadians post here and are huge rabid GSP fans would love to see him back. But his time has passed. Let him retire in peace.

Back