Which European Fighters will fight for a UFC Belt?

ArtemV

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
READ - EXCLUDING GUSTAFSSON AND MCGREGOR.

So, who else do you see in upcoming years that could possibly fight for a belt or become a contender?

When I say Europe I include, Russia, Caucasian Mountain region, Ukraine, Scandinavia, Iceland, Ireland - basically all countries which aren't officially in Europe, but are close/bordering with it eg Baltic States, ex- Soviet States (close to Europe).

I think Tumenov, Tukhugov, Rustam, Khabib (of course), but I also have a feeling that Cedenblad could make the jump to being a contender, a big maybe with Seery, maybe Ashkam or Pearson?

Go go go... пошли давай! :D

Olyniek (spelling?), Arlovski, Sterling, Gunnar (at LW?), Jo Jo.

khabib 100% and arlovski could become n1 contender again musoke is good,but i dont think he will make it to n1 contender

Olyniek (spelling?), Arlovski, Sterling, Gunnar (at LW?), Jo Jo.

Oliynyk, weird spelling haha, even in Russian it's easier to read. Good shout with Arlovski and maybe Gunnar (not sure yet). But Sterling is a pretty good shout too.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk probably has the best chance of being the first European champion since Arlovski.

READ - EXCLUDING GUSTAFSSON AND MCGREGOR.

So, who else do you see in upcoming years that could possibly fight for a belt or become a contender?

When I say Europe I include, Russia, Caucasian Mountain region, Ukraine, Scandinavia, Iceland, Ireland - basically all countries which aren't officially in Europe, but are close/bordering with it eg Baltic States, ex- Soviet States (close to Europe).

I think Tumenov, Tukhugov, Rustam, Khabib (of course), but I also have a feeling that Cedenblad could make the jump to being a contender, a big maybe with Seery, maybe Ashkam or Pearson?

Go go go... пошли давай! :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe
Maybe you should check your facts.

Arlovski the former/future champ
Boa constrictor will fight and lose (fucking warrior with 50 wins, 90% finishes)
Khabib will fight and lose

Would be fun to watch if Irish Joe can accomplish what mcgregor can't (defeat aldo)

Cedenblad and Pearson are out of the question. They are to average in stacked divisions.

If we gonna go for "low-level" UFC fighters I would say Niklas B

Lmao at Seery, Cedenblad, Pearson and Askham possibly fighting for the belt.

Joanna Jedrzejczyk probably has the best chance of being the first European champion since Arlovski.

I came here to mention Joanna myself, but as she has already been mentioned by several, I'll add that I fully expect Scotland's Jo Jo Calderwood to eventually fight for the title as well.

309591-joanne-calderwood.jpg

Back