which December fight is most likely to fall through?

gotBooched

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Personally I think the odds of all the rumored and confirmed title shots actually occurring in December are very low. Four title shots, with at least four people that are regularly injured or prone to injury.

RDA vs. Cerrone

Cain vs. Werdum II

Weidman vs. Rockhold

Aldo vs. McGregor

Personally I think Weidman vs Rockhold simply because I can't remember the last time a Weidman fight didn't get rescheduled.

Your thoughts?

Cain vs Werdum. Cain is going to go beserk in the gym to get revenge on Werdum and get himself injured again.

weidman will postpone the fight
Cain will be injured for sure.
Aldo will fight the whole vavela and be injured

RDA vs Cerrone might actually happen tho!

Cain vs Werdum II doesn't have a date scheduled yet. With that said probably Weidman getting injured

Weidman/Rockhold followed closely by Aldo/McGregor(again).

Anything involving Cain. Aldo does get injured often too, but I'm sure he will be playing it safe. Whereas Cain and his team never seem to learn.

Cain vs. Werdum II
Weidman vs. Rockhold

No way will Cain fight twice in an 18 month period.

The only one I think is a sure think is RDA/Cowboy and I can't put enough faith in RDA to even get my hopes up on that one.

I don't even think about it much, if the original scheduled fights happen, cool. But if not it is what is, cause I know most of the time we'll always get a worth while fight, as I've always said you never know how good a fight is until it's over. I just wait and see what we end up getting on fight night, I'm always down to tune in.

Weidman vs Rockhold

Back