Which current UFC champion has the best striking?

I know i shouldnt point out the obvious, but that was at welter weight..... Whittaker got dominated by Hoon Kim at WW, so its not saying much. At MW tho he is unbeatable, fact. Till whooped Wonderboy also and Till will find out the hard way what the division is like, just like Hendricks did

Come man you call that snooze fest between wonder boy and Till a whooping?

It's debatable who even won and that fight was shit, nobody put a beating on anyone

Woodley. The man is pretty one dimensional but his timing on that right hand counter is insane. He's seriously countered every single strike that's come hits way in his championship reign, nobody gets a free shot off on him.
Till landed 1 strike on Woodley. And people call Darren the best striker.

Till landed 1 strike on Woodley. And people call Darren the best striker.

People say Woodley's striking isn't great because it isn't diverse. Who cares if it's diverse or flashy like Silva's, all that matters is it's effective. If you throw at Woodley, he will counter you. He has countered almost every single significant strike thrown at him in his championship reign. That power and speed just puts his striking above the rest of the pack to me.

People say Woodley's striking isn't great because it isn't diverse. Who cares if it's diverse or flashy like Silva's, all that matters is it's effective. If you throw at Woodley, he will counter you. He has countered almost every single significant strike thrown at him in his championship reign. That power and speed just puts his striking above the rest of the pack to me.
The basic things are always the most effective.

Back