Which crew will stir some shit up at the presser - Diaz, Khabibs or Conors?

iWas

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If everything falls in place and they will announce both fights later today.

With all crews there, Dana must be close to a nervous breakdown over some scandal that will fuck up the fights.

71WBN8xitRL._SY450_.jpg

Khabib and Conor won't be there and it has not yet been confirmed that Diaz will be there either.

0/10 thread.

I expect Sage Northcut to show , punch Diaz and then say he will submit Khabib after he KO Conor.

Khabib and Conor won't be there and it has not yet been confirmed that Diaz will be there either.

0/10 thread.
That's why I wrote "If everything falls in place" since Khabib and Conor aren't on the list but Ariel also tweeted that could still change. If they want to make a big splash I think they might just show up as a suprise.

Dana and WME are hoping that we are in for six months of anarchy, brawls and beatings.

money-bag-with-dollar-sign-icon-isometric-3d-style-vector-13838509.jpg

That's why I wrote "If everything falls in place" since Khabib and Conor aren't on the list but Ariel also tweeted that could still change. If they want to make a big splash I think they might just show up as a suprise.
They won't. Conor isn't the type of guy who just appears by surprise to events. He's a guy they hype before an appearance to attract the most attention possible.

I was just fckng with ya,I probably make way more grammar mistake than you tbh.
I can take it mate, damn I give people to much shit for silly things every day so I deserve it.

Cheers!
latest

nates most likely.

which crew is the toughest ?

id say khabibs .. then maybe diazs then conors.

Diaz and his insecure, attention deficit retards most likely.

If everything falls in place and they will announce both fights later today.

With all crews there, Dana must be close to a nervous breakdown over some scandal that will fuck up the fights.

We've seen it before with Diaz and Nurmagomedov at the WSOF event - it looked like they were chasing one another around and there was no security to break it up, barring what looked like 2 security guards.

The UFC will bring in extra security, but if any of them get into a fight they're dopes.

Conor will most likely throw a bus at a dolly.

I expect McGregor's crew to show up with dolly's, Diaz's crew to show up with water bottles, and Khabib's crew to show up with servings of Tiramisu.

Its going to be a shitshow if everyone shows. Conor, khabib, poirier, nate, till, and woodley. I don’t even know how you split up the tables because I could see them all talking shit to
Each other

Back