Which Conor tap out do you enjoy the most?

Just remember TS, Conor could be tapping your mom or your gf if he wanted.

Jw8i2LZ.jpg

I love threads like these. Conor fans get their jimmys rustled so easily. They can dish it out but sure can't take it. This thread should be bumped if Nate taps Conor again. More butt hurt than federal pound me in the ass prison.

lmao @ thread 10/10

Nate owned it with that tap. Fuck it was beautiful, Nate dominated on the feet and Conor panic wrestled and got owned on the ground too.

Another tap coming @ UFC 202

There's no real best one as it's a bit like a sad desperate Aldo fan to say one is better, however the one which shows off the worst ground game by Conor is the Duffy one.

I am a successful human being and successful human beings do not celebrate in the adversity of others.

Can't believe how obsessed TS is with Conor failing, your life must be terrible if you get off at others failing.

Nates is the biggest submission since Conor had BJJ experience when he was subbed. My favourite McGregor knockout was against Chad Mendes because the "wrestler" question was answered. The Jose ko is a close second though.

it's actually imposible to decide.

some of the most enjoyable gifs I've ever seen.

and lol at the "Conor's big book of excuses" I love how he turned out to be the biggest excuse maker of all time. fuckin' Brazilians...

Back