Which Champions will lose their belts this coming year?

AceCooch

Ace Land
@Brown
Reaction score
Current Champs:
Stipe Miocic
Daniel Cormier
Michael Bisping
Tyron Woodley
Conor McGregor
Jose Aldo
Dominick Cruz
Demetrius Johnson
WMMA
Amanda Nunes
Joanna Jedreaxasbiaxusb

My Predictions... The champions losing their belts will be:
Daniel Cormier (Jones or Rumble or Retirement)
Michael Bisping (No Shock here)
Conor McGregor (I believe in Khabib, and will continue to unless proven otherwise)
Amanda Nunes (She'll beat Ronda, its Valentina rematch + new talent I'm worried about)

*If you're right remember to bump next year

Accurate predictions... Stipe might lose just because it is hard to keep a streak in the HW division

Accurate predictions... Stipe might lose just because it is hard to keep a streak in the HW division

True, I'm betting on his ability to beat Werdum in a rematch and Cain's injury prone self.

It would not be very surprising to me if he or Tyron lose, but I think they are 50/50 so I say they keep it

Conor won't lose, he'll stay out til lat 2017 and then run from the Fergusan/Khabib winner.

Conor won't lose, he'll stay out til lat 2017 and then run from the Fergusan/Khabib winner.

Meanwhile in reality

Conor has never run / ducked in his life.

Khabib or Ferguson will be whooped & slept.

I like your predications.

I'll also add Stipe and Joanna. She's talked about retiring and maybe becoming a mom.

Sping
Woodley
Cormier
Possibly Miocic

Miocic
Bisping
McGregor (if he fights Khabib/Ferg, but sure he'll fight Nate again)
Nunes (on December 30th)

And Cormier if Jones finally fights him again

Meanwhile in reality

Conor has never run / ducked in his life.

Khabib or Ferguson will be whooped & slept.

lmao taking at least a year off when you have two very high-level contenders waiting for you = running on every level

Current Champs:
Stipe Miocic
Daniel Cormier
Michael Bisping
Tyron Woodley
Conor McGregor
Jose Aldo
Dominick Cruz
Demetrius Johnson
WMMA
Amanda Nunes
Joanna Jedreaxasbiaxusb

My Predictions... The champions losing their belts will be:
Daniel Cormier (Jones or Rumble or Retirement)
Michael Bisping (No Shock here)
Conor McGregor (I believe in Khabib, and will continue to unless proven otherwise)
Amanda Nunes (She'll beat Ronda, its Valentina rematch + new talent I'm worried about)

*If you're right remember to bump next year
None of them except for Nunes. Nunes and Cruz are the only ones defending their title this calendar year.

McGregor will lose if he has the guts to step up to Khabib or Ferguson. Even Diaz will beat him next time.

Stipe
Bisping
Woodley
McGregor
Aldo

Nunes isn't making it to 17.

Every fookin one of em but JJ and DJ and MAYBE Aldo/Cruz

Stipe gets ground up should Cain ever be healthy enough to fight for a title
Cormier loses to Jones should he ever stop doing coke and fucking up long enough to fight
Bisping can lose to anyone, gay jesus, Jacare, etc
Woodley probably loses to Wonderboy and almost definitely to Maia
Mcgregor never fights but Khabib ragdolls him, Ferguson gives him a tough fight, and even Diaz has a good shot to take him out beyond round 1 if they go again
Aldo is most unlikely in the list but hey maybe Max can do it... probably not
Dominic Cruz probably keeps it but lets say Cody flatlines him
Nunes gets armbarred or dragged into the super deep waters of round 2 by someone

Now / 2017

Stipe Miocic / Francis Nganou
Daniel Cormier / Jon Jones
Michael Bisping / Yoel Romero
Tyron Woodley / Conor McGregor
Conor McGregor = Conor McGregor
Jose Aldo / Conor McGregor
Dominick Cruz = Dom Cruz
Demetrius Johnson / TJ Dillashaw

none this calendar year. in 2017 stipe will lose if he fights cain, jds or ngannou

in the next calendar year some, this calendar year only possibly Nunes.

I would be shocked if no Love won.

Since this calendar year ends in 12 days, I'm thinking probably none.

Probably Stipe because it's really hard to put together a streak at HW. If he fights 3 times in 2017 it will be very difficult to do.

Probably Bisping because Yoel is a terrible matchup for him. Other top contenders would be favorites.

Probably Daniel if he fights Jones. That's a big if due to injuries, Bader's contract, and if Dana wants Bones in the main event slot after his stream of fuck ups. Rumble winning is possible IMO but DC has a very good chin.

I think Woodley retains, he can beat Wonderboy and matches up well against Maia.

Conor could lose to Khabib, Nate, and Ferguson but I think he retains. I am a big Khabib fan but his striking is not on Conor's level and McG is very good at controlling the distance.

Aldo, Cruz, and DJ get decision wins and retain. Cruz vs Dillashaw 2 is just as close and pisses just as many people off (calling it now).

Andrade might beat JJ - fuck it I'll say JJ loses in 2017.

Winner or Holm-GDR loses to Cyborg IMO.

I think Rousey beats Nunes. She matches up well against Pena and not so well against Holm and Schevchenko. I think she retains - not confident in that prediction though.

Back