Which BJJ competitor should do a gi instructional and about what?

Luther

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Found a similar thread on BudoVideos forums and liked the idea.

Name a BJJ competitor and the topic you would like to see covered.

Roger Gracie: Mount, Guard Passing, Closed Guard
Caio Terra: Half Guard, Closed Guard, Leg Locks
Rafael Mendes: 50/50 Guard, Passing Open Guard, Taking the Back
Michael Langhi: Spider Guard
Romulo Barral: Spider Guard
Terere: Butterfly Guard
Roleta: Inverted Guard

Roger Gracie - The details of his cross choke set up from mount, principles on how he applies pressure & control on top, what's his mindset during competition. Guard passing & closed guard as mentioned.

I would pay $200 easily for a good Roger dvd, assuming he actually gave away his secrets. I truly believe there is a lot going on there that you can't see, but it's not solely attribute based.

Claudio Calasans- takedowns for bjj
Caio Terra- absolute division strategies (specifically for lighter weight competitors)

I think the Gerbil should do one on Half Guard to Back.

I would pay like $1,000,000 for that.

Any suggestions for Braulio Estima? or Victor Estima?

I have an ongoing series being filmed with Braulio and Victor and can film whatever you guys want!

Roger at one point agreed to film with me also, just trying to fix the date...

Tim
CageFilm.com - Martial Arts Instruction Online

Any suggestions for Braulio Estima? or Victor Estima?

I have an ongoing series being filmed with Braulio and Victor and can film whatever you guys want!

Roger at one point agreed to film with me also, just trying to fix the date...

Tim
CageFilm.com - Martial Arts Instruction Online

Hi Tim, I enjoyed so much the videos by Braulio, thank you, they are totally awesome.

I plan to buy more, triangle and takedowns really intrigue me. Also Victor looks interesting.

I would REALLY, REALLY, like the following three things from Braulio:

1) Follow up video on how to integrate De La Riva and Spider Guard, and transition between them

2) A lessons about Braulio breaking down some of his high level matches. Maybe a bit longer, including footage and him breaking down the moves and thought process, pointing to his other lessons. It would be an awesome resource and also good publicity for his series.

3) A Reverse De La Riva lesson. (maybe integrated in #1, maybe stand-alone)

I talked to Caio Terra last month at a tournament and he said he will be doing a video w/ budovideos.com, I can't wait.

Back