which big January fight get ruined via injury?

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
too good to be true these next few main events,shit is due to hit the fan now ill go with silva diaz not happening.

too good to be true these next few main events,shit is due to hit the fan now ill go with silva diaz not happening.

Hopefully Jones/Cormier! No way the rest of that card can carry a PPV. Thought they learned their lesson about banking on just one fight.

Would like to see what ZUFFA does, since DW claims this one will done 750K+ buys.

Conor will pull out with a groin injury from too many nuthuggers and be unable to face Siver. Will still get a title shot for some reason.

Hopefully Jones/Cormier! No way the rest of that card can carry a PPV. Thought they learned their lesson about banking on just one fight.

Would like to see what ZUFFA does, since DW claims this one will done 750K+ buys.

And your nickname is MMAfan4life, wow. :icon_lol:

And your nickname is MMAfan4life, wow. :icon_lol:

I feel him, he want's the UFC to learn a lesson about making weak cards with big main events.

they are like foolish children who wont stop putting the fork in the electrical socket.

I feel him, he want's the UFC to learn a lesson about making weak cards with big main events.

they are like foolish children who wont stop putting the fork in the electrical socket.

I don't get you at all, but that's ok. I just want to see great fights, and this one is as great as we can get.

Back