Which arm will roussey take?

Basile4567

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm all for women's mma but at ufc 157 their is no question Ronda is winning in the first round via armbar, I'm not saying something can't happen, anything can. But that is the most likely scenario. The only question is, which arm? And why isn't machida hendo the main event.

The arm of her corner as they help her up :D

why isn't machida hendo the main event.

1)
ufc-belt.jpg

2) Hendo can't fight 5 rounds

3) Why do you give a crap which order the fights are in? main, co-main, who gives a shit. Youre going to watch them all anyway

4) left arm

First ever crucifix pretzel armbar. :icon_chee

1)
ufc-belt.jpg

2) Hendo can't fight 5 rounds

3) Why do you give a crap which order the fights are in? main, co-main, who gives a shit. Youre going to watch them all anyway

4) left arm

Yeah Hendo has never fought 5 rounds before...:rolleyes:

I think Faber has a good shot at beating Ronda. Maybe the fight will be kept standing and won't hit the ground.

This question is the only bet worth making on this fight.

Sure as hell not touching Rousey at -1200 and Carmouche isn't even a live dog at +700

Im just hoping Liz rips some of Rowdy's clothes off during the armbar so we can finally see what prompted Uncle Dana to introduce women's MMA into the UFC

Just for 'shits and giggles' she should go for a heel-hook or a RNC! Keep'em guessing!

maybe she will just stay in dominant positions and beat that poor girl into a bloody mess

Back